Supremacy vs Fatality [P2P PREP] ~ 3-0

sup kyle

yeah? i told them to delete it because we are making new rules 

ay moron your prep vs Apex last month was a 23v23, ur getting disputed and im getting my COTM win LMFAO

Yes I understand brother, but if you looked at the topic @@Moni made, that rule was already in effect (The text he replied to you in the white background)

If you guys needed us to post our sitting logs and logs of them not being able to get 25 in, should've just asked. Don't know why its 25 starting r2/3 either, and i can't edit them.

i edited it to 24 once it was made aware lol

Yes I understand brother, but if you looked at the topic @@Moni made, that rule was already in effect (The text he replied to you in the white background)

If you guys needed us to post our sitting logs and logs of them not being able to get 25 in, should've just asked. Don't know why its 25 starting r2/3 either, and i can't edit them.

nah the rule wasn't that until just earlier when we were on TS discussing it and so we changed it so it applies for your prep vs fi and ours vs apex, idc about disputing this prep bro it's fine

i just wanna fight for cotm

nah the rule wasn't that until just earlier when we were on TS discussing it and so we changed it so it applies for your prep vs fi and ours vs apex, idc about disputing this prep bro it's fine

i just wanna fight for cotm

ya its still on bud

This sig IjdhMVk.png is just a token of our technical win for november cotm that was gifted to us. 

Your clan will never beat us in any prep little bitch.

Pussy. Btw your ranks paid me for dox and duffel's info lmfao kiss the sig. Your warlord was leaking locs to 6 clans at the same time l0l

Go outside you need some fresh air and light, I know runescape.com is your life and it's all you breathe but just take a deep breath and calm dow okay.

You think I care about 2 randies and a kid who can barely talk lol? You need to get out more.

Go outside you need some fresh air and light, I know runescape.com is your life and it's all you breathe but just take a deep breath and calm dow okay.

You think I care about 2 randies and a kid who can barely talk lol? You need to get out more.

yeah cause going outside on a thursday night while I have work tomorrow morning makes complete sense spastic.

You are obviously heated enough to refresh and comment on all of our topics 5x+ lmfao. 

Reply if you are bothered irl by my text peasant.

yeah cause going outside on a thursday night while I have work tomorrow morning makes complete sense spastic.

You are obviously heated enough to refresh and comment on all of our topics 5x+ lmfao.

Reply if you are bothered irl by my text peasant.

You don't have a job bro don't try and act relevant on here or Irl lmao.

Nigga never been out on a work or school night lmfao typical brown sticky stuff cunt.

Nah don't feel special I just reply to all new content whenever I open the page xoxo.

Fuck yeah I'm heated it's 39 degrees in Aus atm! Thanks for noticing bae I knew you cared about me <3

You don't have a job bro don't try and act relevant on here or Irl lmao.

farmer never been out on a work or school night lmfao typical brown sticky stuff cunt.

Nah don't feel special I just reply to all new content whenever I open the page xoxo.

Fuck yeah I'm heated it's 39 degrees in Aus atm! Thanks for noticing bae I knew you cared about me <3

It is fucking hot :s

@@Simpler why do op members keep pming me telling me not to bother with u on sb cuz ur a broccoli and make their clan look bad? that must suck holy brown sticky stuff lmao defending a clan that doesnt like you

btw cotm strikea again retards sux my nuts

You need better material then that bruv come on you're a tad bit smarter than that.

Like I say to everyone, pics or didn't happen.

Step up dog xoxo

You need better material then that bruv come on you're a tad bit smarter than that.

Like I say to everyone, pics or didn't happen.

Step up dog xoxo

im not gonna expose one of my friends to prove that ur a reject that no1 likes because im pretty sure u know this already lol

im not gonna expose one of my friends to prove that ur a reject that no1 likes because im pretty sure u know this already lol

Tell your friend to help you figure out some better insults or banter lol you're fucking trash at this.

Back to the mosque bae xoxo.