Supremacy vs Fatality [P2P PREP] ~ 3-0

sup kyle

I'm glad you take time out of your day to get intel on me, you're very considerate babe xoxo

I dont talk about randoms, the fact that ur own clan members come up to me and brown sticky stufftalk and have to apologize on ur behalf should honestly tell you something

I dont talk about randoms, the fact that ur own clan members come up to me and brown sticky stufftalk and have to apologize on ur behalf should honestly tell you something

You're sticking to this story pretty hard haha, props on that.

I'm loving your reaction time to me, you must sit there refreshing your screen haha.

I know I'm the sickest cunt and I have a massive fan base but you seem to be my #1, I'll get a shirt and hat made up and sent to you with my signature on it xoxo.

Is there postal services in whatever brown sticky stuff hole desert country you live in?

I'm loving your reaction time to me, you must sit there refreshing your screen haha.

I know I'm the sickest cunt and I have a massive fan base but you seem to be my #1, I'll get a shirt and hat made up and sent to you with my signature on it xoxo.

Is there postal services in whatever brown sticky stuff hole desert country you live in?

yeh dont bother quoting me again ur actually fucking justin beiber as fuck

yeh dont bother quoting me again ur actually fucking justin beiber as fuck

Send me your address or the number of your camel and I'll express post it to you, signed T shirt and trucker hat coming your way.

I like to take the time for my dedicated fans xoxo.

I'm a 3xl and Somalia <3

I'm a 3xl and Somalia <3

Okay Bae I got you xoxo

Gj sup, and lmao at this @@Simpler guy you are a fucking embarrassment to your clan and for your parents, you know what to do. End your miserable life. Tell your leader to accept the declaration before you do though.

Are you really piping up again? It's to easy to clear you of this site don't make me do it for the 11th time oke.

And no sorry you still cannot join Op.

we are making new rules 

Like your word would mean something here.

Stop crying ffs.

Always respected foe, but you're going down the hill with this attitude and not being able to obey simple fucking rules in place. Nice teamspeak as well, you guys sound like a bunch of spoiled overgrown little pricks.

It looks like most people here are 20+ but yall act like fucking 8 year olds in a sandbox

YOU BETTER COMPLAIN, SOMEONE IS TAKING YOUR TOYS AWAY

It should come without saying that you can only change the rules only for the future events, not for the ones that already took place...

xOppPFb.jpg