Will IV Show Up To Prep Vs Fearless Today???

Leen

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will They Sack Up?

• Yes they are #1 LPC, why wouldn't they.
    • No, that would be humiliating right b4 their 6 month anni trip
    • What's an 'Iv'?

They haven't showed up to their last 2 scheduled preps vs Fearless

3rd time lucky maybe?

How would their morale be for their 6 month anni trip after getting demoralised in a prep vs Fs for the 4th time in a row though??

If you think not showing up to a prep and losing is worse than showing up and losing, you are wrong.

"Randy" , you're the one that makes topics that no one cares about other then Fs & +1's in EoP . ;)

nobody asked, remain silent

You seem to have forgot the other week when we pulled 46 to a prep that you made the deceleration for and you had 60+ in ts for a 40v40 prep and still wouldnt show so let me remind me you how it went down :)

a38ce9d2388ac2abd1a557b26f1a18f0.png

d94a1dfa48a6364fd968e21a16338030.png

Sharkbrew admins already confirmed that date was not set. Nice try though. Refer to the deceleration topic if you need proof.

nobody asked, remain silent

Sharkbrew admins already confirmed that date was not set. Nice try though. Refer to the deceleration topic if you need proof.

Yup ik, you declared for that day and agreed for that day too and had the numbers on teamspeak to prep us at the time but you decided to go wildy instead to get dicked 2v1 with terror lool

Yup ik, you declared for that day and agreed for that day too and had the numbers on teamspeak to prep us at the time but you decided to go wildy instead to get dicked 2v1 with terror lool

If you know that to be the case then why did you post the pics claiming we didn't turn up rofl? Way to clear youself lmao.

Let's just see if you show up tonight or give us the 3rd free win in a row.

Quote if mad, triggered so easily.

You just quoted me, why you mad?

You seem to have forgot the other week when we pulled 46 to a prep that you made the deceleration for and you had 60+ in ts for a 40v40 prep and still wouldnt show so let me remind me you how it went down :)

a38ce9d2388ac2abd1a557b26f1a18f0.png

d94a1dfa48a6364fd968e21a16338030.png

imagine a leader being so unconfident that if one person doesnt make it to the trip to hold his hand, he doesnt go lmao 

hehe iv wins again 

If you know that to be the case then why did you post the pics claiming we didn't turn up rofl? Way to clear youself lmao.

Let's just see if you show up tonight or give us the 3rd free win in a row.

You just quoted me, why you mad?

Okay anyways,  gl today @ the prep, let it be an interesting one..& gl on the trips ;p.

No one declared for that day you counter declared with that day and we didnt agree with the time so it was moved to a saturday how dense are you