Fearless vs Invictus | F2P Prep (3-0)

Brutal

That brown sticky stuff is embarassing.

Can we organise a prep in advance when the actual core is online rather than a bunch of new members/applicants and a few people on getting smoked for having a spontaneous prep.

you guys asked for 'spontaneous prep' xd

Can we organise a prep in advance when the actual core is online rather than a bunch of new members/applicants and a few people on getting smoked for having a spontaneous prep.

This has been the same result for the past 6 preps? What do you think will change?

This has been the same result for the past 6 preps? What do you think will change?

you guys asked for 'spontaneous prep' xd

accept our declaration hehe

I know we can do a lot better than whatever the hell that brown sticky stuff was.

They shouldn't have spontaneously prepped outta the blue unless it was pub off *SMH*

I'm not making excuses though, well done I guess.

Hopefully me, and the rest of our actual core can be there and we can have a good prep.

damn maybe you guys can pull next time so iv doesn't have to sit

Didn't we sit for you on RD 3?

I hope you know we didn't even have our core. We had a foreigner call for us & Reborn called Rd 3, we didn't even take this serious. It's how easy you guys are

I know we can do a lot better than whatever the hell that brown sticky stuff was.

They shouldn't have spontaneously prepped outta the blue unless it was pub off *SMH*

Hopefully me, and the rest of our actual core can be there and we can have a good prep.

Blame your ranks.

Alex` lmfaoooooo

idk why youre tagging me when preps arent all about calling lol.

Its called how good member quality is but knowing you reopened envy 10000x u would betoo blind to know. My new members/applicants put work in today look at ending opts for each round rofl. I'd like to see terror step up to iv now instead of putting a fearless cape on to fight me in clan wars.

My members just didnt want it hard enough.

@OT, ty 4 last minute prep. Was a fun fight and we shall have more @@Tannie

kk EV Brutal

Lol? Envy would destroy SK lmao

idk why youre tagging me when preps arent all about calling lol.

Its called how good member quality is but knowing you reopened envy 10000x u would betoo blind to know. My new members/applicants put work in today look at ending opts for each round rofl. I'd like to see terror step up to iv now instead of putting a fearless cape on to fight me in clan wars.

My members just didnt want it hard enough.

@OT, ty 4 last minute prep. Was a fun fight and we shall have more @@Tannie

If your members didn't want it "hard enough" then it seems like this rivalry is over and Fearless wins again.

accept our declaration then