The Top Five Greatest Pure Clans Of All Time

Smart

#1/2 - Foe/MM p2p/f2p either server and the gap was equally as big in either server.

#3 - Fi - knocked Foe/MM off thier #1 perch's in both servers till the december 09 slump, 07 - dominated till Jan 2015 and slump since

#4 - TLP - #2 P2P after Fi fell in 09 and #1 matched for 2 years

#5 - Eop - not consistent without clans closing into them or mains

Why would you put eop instead of CP? CP has actually won a legitimate full out vs a well established clan in 2012 and has taken #1 f2p from mm at their peak. Eop on the other hand has never won a full out and has done jack brown sticky stuff, only introduce mains and spread cancer into the osrs era of pure clanning. Come on Jordan you're more sensible then this.

I can't comment on the actual list but i wanted to ask what the streaks for clans holding #1 were like from a wilderness standpoint pre eoc, multiple perspectives appreciated

mm/foe were always fighting for #1 in both servers then their was a big gap with multiple clans fighting for #3. Unbiased Brock here btw.

I can't comment on the actual list but i wanted to ask what the streaks for clans holding #1 were like from a wilderness standpoint pre eoc, multiple perspectives appreciated

you'd have to split it between servers tbh

mm/foe were always fighting for #1 in both servers then their was a big gap with multiple clans fighting for #3. Unbiased Brock here btw.

For the most part this is true, but other clans like CP/EOP/Fatality/TLP stepped up several times in the past and challenged/secured #1.  It would be impossible say when exactly these clans "stepped" up, but it did happen multiple times a year.

For the most part this is true, but other clans like CP/EOP/Fatality/TLP stepped up several times in the past and challenged/secured #1.  It would be impossible say when exactly these clans "stepped" up, but it did happen multiple times a year.

Ya but I totally disagree with your list. Your ranking eop #3 based on what exactly biasedness I presume or you started clanning 2011? Fi is easily #3 with what they have achieved in the past and recently (2013). They have beat mm, they have beat foe, they have beat th, they have beat eop, they have beat cp and they have beat tlp. Only a new bundle of twigs wouldn't rank Fatality as the 3rd greatest clan of all time.

Here is a referesher of just some highlights of Fatality in 2008.

-in the video they beat mm/foe in full outs

-they were also ranked #1 f2p (uncontested) on the pure-community raw list for almost 2 years 2007-2008 before the major slump in 2009. 

eop doesnt even come close and will never come close to what fi has achieved. The gap between MM and FOE is very minor, however I and the majority of pure community will always rank mm above foe due to the fact they kept the integrity of the name "pure" and gave the middle finger to jagex's updates ( turmoil, hand cannon)

Ya but I totally disagree with your list. Your ranking eop #3 based on what exactly biasedness I presume or you started clanning 2011? Fi is easily #3 with what they have achieved in the past and recently (2013). They have beat MM, they have beat foe, they have beat th, they have beat eop, they have beat cp and they have beat tlp. Only a new bundle of twigs wouldn't rank Fatality as the 3rd greatest clan of all time.

Here is a referesher of just some highlights of Fatality in 2008.

-in the video they beat mm/foe in full outs

-they were also ranked #1 f2p (uncontested) on the pure-community raw list for almost 2 years 2007-2008 before the major slump in 2009.

I'm aware of Fatality's success in the CLW era, but unlike other top clans, Fatality slumps for years at a time. This is very uncharacteristic for a "Top 5" clan, and the only reason I rank them lower than #3. Peak Fatality would wipe the floor with any clan, including peak FOE/MM, but unfortunately they're very rarely in this form.

Now add this to the fact Fatality has heavily relied on other clan's closing into them (Tr, Frenzy, CPR, etc) in order to reach the top and when they either left or became inactive Fatality crumbled. 

I'm aware of Fatality's success in the CLW era, but unlike other top clans, Fatality slumps for years at a time. This is very uncharacteristic for a "Top 5" clan, and the only reason I rank them lower than #3. Peak Fatality would wipe the floor with any clan, including peak FOE/MM, but unfortunately they're very rarely in this form.

Now add this to the fact Fatality has heavily relied on other clan's closing into them (Tr, Frenzy, CPR, etc) in order to reach the top and when they either left or became inactive Fatality crumbled. 

eop has been a 1 server clan for 99% of their existence ( they are also guilty of clans closing into them and have never won a full out) when clans were forced to learn p2p due to osrs only then did they begin to do any form of p2p they still suck balls at it fyi. Fi slumps regularly due to handicapped ranks however their past achievements are enough to put them at the bronze medal position comfortably. If your only argument for the #3 spot is fi "slumps regularly" then that's silly. Foe/MM/eop have all closed some even multiple times (if your going to deduct points for slumps then you must also deduct point for closures). Fi has never closed, nor has cp. This alone imo is enough to solidify their a spot above eop lmfao

1. MM - Most dominant clan of all time undisputed really, always rose to the occasion. Not much explanation needed. 

2. Foe - Greatest P2P pure clan of all time while also displaying consistent F2P power. Had they not closed 2-3 times in 2k14 i might consider them for #1 but that has to be considered in everything.

3. EoP - Greatest F2P pure clan after MM while also being top 3 P2P clan as well. Was the only clan to really dominate MM in F2P for a sustainable period of time during 2011-2012. Was never really a discussion of who is better between EoP/Fi for #3 but  after the P2P fullout of last year it really solidified EoP dominating Fi in all aspects not to mention making them slump 3 consecutive years. 

Gap - these 3 category of their own with Fi falling out

4. Fi - Hesitant to even put them here as its LITERALLY been 3 years since this clan has peaked into the top 4 clans on RS even at its worst periods with 5 clans open. Good history is really the only thing keeping them here however if TLP reopened and had another dominant run i wouldnt hesitate to swap positions. 

5. TLP - One of the greatest P2P clans Pre-Eoc. However transitioned to a dual threat on 07 upon reopening the 2nd time. Had they lasted/consistently done as well as they were before closure, they might have clawed out Fi for the #4 position. 

6. CP - Really only here for longevity which is sad. Has always relied on cycles of mass recruiting (chain 69 cc) and mains  (worst in the pure community by a long shot) in order to pop into the top 3 for just F2P. Only HPC to never have once been #1 P2P nor outright #1 in their history literally. However would have been #5 before TLP's dominant run on 07. 

eop has been a 1 server clan for 99% of their existence ( they are also guilty of clans closing into them and have never won a full out) when clans were forced to learn p2p due to osrs only then did they begin to do any form of p2p they still suck balls at it fyi. Fi slumps regularly due to handicapped ranks however their past achievements are enough to put them at the bronze medal position comfortably. If your only argument for the #3 spot is fi "slumps regularly" then that's silly. Foe/MM/eop have all closed some even multiple times (if your going to deduct points for slumps then you must also deduct point for closures). Fi has never closed, nor has cp. This alone imo is enough to solidify their a spot above eop lmfao

CP is literally the only legacy HPC that has never been #1 P2p NOR outright #1 EVER in their 11 year history. How can you put yourself in the top 4 as that is literally irrefutable lol? That doesn't include your tactics of becoming relevant which include mass recruiting LPCS and inviting main clans to your trips. Get a grip lmao. 

CP is literally the only legacy HPC that has never been #1 P2p NOR outright #1 EVER in their 11 year history. How can you put yourself in the top 4 as that is literally irrefutable lol? That doesn't include your tactics of becoming relevant which include mass recruiting LPCS and inviting main clans to your trips. Get a grip lmao. 

Your not above fi or cp and certainly not above tlp. You are the sole reason for the pure communities current state at this moment in terms of the mains scandal. I gave you a like for your post however as I do respect your opinion and you took the topic seriously which is rare on these forums but again, I disagree.

1. MM - Most dominant clan of all time undisputed really, always rose to the occasion. Not much explanation needed. 

2. Foe - Greatest P2P pure clan of all time while also displaying consistent F2P power. Had they not closed 2-3 times in 2k14 i might consider them for #1 but that has to be considered in everything.

3. EoP - Greatest F2P pure clan after MM while also being top 3 P2P clan as well. Was the only clan to really dominate MM in F2P for a sustainable period of time during 2011-2012. Was never really a discussion of who is better between EoP/Fi for #3 but  after the P2P fullout of last year it really solidified EoP dominating Fi in all aspects not to mention making them slump 3 consecutive years. 

Gap - these 3 category of their own with Fi falling out

4. Fi - Hesitant to even put them here as its LITERALLY been 3 years since this clan has peaked into the top 4 clans on RS even at its worst periods with 5 clans open. Good history is really the only thing keeping them here however if TLP reopened and had another dominant run i wouldnt hesitate to swap positions. 

5. TLP - One of the greatest P2P clans Pre-Eoc. However transitioned to a dual threat on 07 upon reopening the 2nd time. Had they lasted/consistently done as well as they were before closure, they might have clawed out Fi for the #4 position. 

6. CP - Really only here for longevity which is sad. Has always relied on cycles of mass recruiting (chain 69 cc) and mains  (worst in the pure community by a long shot) in order to pop into the top 3 for just F2P. Only HPC to never have once been #1 P2P nor outright #1 in their history literally. However would have been #5 before TLP's dominant run on 07. 

Your inexperience in the community shows when ranking CP out of the top 5 but thats probably just a bait seeing as how our most recent showcase has made you bitter towards us.

CP was #1 for a decent amount of time and has been open for 11 years. CP was a constant top force in F2P during Wildy/BH/Clan Wars (I would know I was there). Not so much Wildy 2.0 from what I've seen, but every clan got fucked then. Saying they were outside the top 10 in f2p for the majority of that time is just dumb and not true. Your argument for E stands, but when you put a counterargument regarding CP that makes no sense then yeah...you look dumb/mad whatever you wanna call it.

F2P:

1. MM - Best fullout record, held spot consistently the longest.

2. FI/FOE - Both dominated the F2P in different eras. Edge to Foe for consistency.

3. FI - #1 from 06 - 07. Took a slapping in Bh by CP. Only won PCL due to numbers. TH officials took over which began a long slump. Putting it back together now.

4. CP/EOP - EOP Closed a few times. Took #1 from FI in 07 but for like two weeks lol.. Then Bh came out and then pcl. Eop were never too hot during those times. After DP closed in like 2009 Eop began to get a pretty solid staff and has obviously been pretty dominate since then with their new staff. CP was #1 in Bh Crator, #2 in PCL era, #1 Again in Chain69 era. Always top 3 f2p matched. In stone age CP and EOP have been at the top, but none the less made some rises here and there edge to CP for having won a fullout.

5. TLP - If Tlp cared about f2p before 2011 they would probably be in the top 3 of all time.

Your inexperience in the community shows when ranking CP out of the top 5 but thats probably just a bait seeing as how our most recent showcase has made you bitter towards us.

CP was #1 for a decent amount of time and has been open for 11 years. CP was a constant top force in F2P during Wildy/BH/Clan Wars (I would know I was there). Not so much Wildy 2.0 from what I've seen, but every clan got fucked then. Saying they were outside the top 10 in f2p for the majority of that time is just dumb and not true. Your argument for E stands, but when you put a counterargument regarding CP that makes no sense then yeah...you look dumb/mad whatever you wanna call it.

F2P:

2. FI/FOE - Both dominated the F2P in different eras. Edge to Foe for consistency.

3. FI - #1 from 06 - 07. Took a slapping in Bh by CP. Only won PCL due to numbers. TH officials took over which began a long slump. Putting it back together now.

4. CP/EOP - EOP Closed a few times. Took #1 from FI in 07 but for like two weeks lol.. Then Bh came out and then pcl. Eop were never too hot during those times. After DP closed in like 2009 Eop began to get a pretty solid staff and has obviously been pretty dominate since then with their new staff. CP was #1 in Bh Crator, #2 in PCL era, #1 Again in Chain69 era. Always top 3 f2p matched. In stone age CP and EOP have been at the top, but none the less made some rises here and there edge to CP for having won a fullout.

5. TLP - If Tlp cared about f2p before 2011 they would probably be in the top 3 of all time.

@ this is why I love cp. We are very humble and unbiased when it comes to admitting where our clan sits in history I can't tell if you @ are ignorant( was going to say cauliflower but its not necessary to flame here) or just being biased as per the norm with eop members.

F2P:

Blows my mind how many OG's are still active in CP.

This statement is more or less true. Not going to bother "debating" your rankings as you brought up some valid points.

1: MM - Most dominant pure clan ever.

2: Foe - always 2nd best to MM yet still very dominant

3: EOP - had their ups and downs but obviously top 3

4: Fi - For the sole reason of how long they have been around and you need to remember they weren't always as brown sticky stuff as they are today.

5: Too many to choose from tbh so just leaving it blank.

@ this is why I love cp. We are very humble and unbiased when it comes to admitting where our clan sits in history I can't tell if you @ are ignorant( was going to say cauliflower but its not necessary to flame here) or just being biased as per the norm with eop members.

To be fair there's a fair bit of bait in my post however that doesn't negate the fact that most of it is true maybe despite being exaggerated. I don't know how long you've been clanning or who you are (troll acc) so its hard to say anything about u personally but if you've been around CP long enough you know that alot of what i said is true. If i am being completely honest, the only thing i'd change if i'm not "baiting" is to move CP to #5 instead of TLP however i'd feel more comfortable having them tied at #5. 

Lmao at people disrespecting Fi's longevity 

1: MM

2: Foe

3: Fi

4: Tlp

5: EOP

EoP is only relevant because OSRS imo in terms of showing with TLP & MM being dead , Fi Slumped to hell, they're the only ones to give FO problems but still cant win preps against em lul