Really Fun Times

Runescape123

All trolling and flaming aside, these fights w/ Doom were some of the most fun fights I have ever had in pure clanning. Running at each other 80v80  and staying and fighting no matter what the circumstance was, neither of us fled to hug the single line when we were down opts, we would stay and return and if it took dying 20 times to win we would do it. Those crazy return fights were awesome. My buddy in Doom linked me these videos of our old fights and damn were they sick, these videos are from a nearly 2 hour return fight between Doom and Cd that started at a 75v75 and just went on for the entire trip.

(Through out the trip, clusters come around but we still stick on each other all the way till the very end when it is just a 1v1 for returns but I guess when the real fight that had no breaks in it starts at like 3:10 haha)

Regardless of who the winner or loser was, these fights were crazy! Thanks for the great battles Doom, glad to have been apart of it :)

This topic isn't just to flame people, was just remembering how much fun these fights would be with Doom.  The guy that showed me the videos is in a clan that I used to be in a massive rivalry with, the past is the past...

In the process of doing some projects haha but from time to time we go out with around 20-40 people just pking around 308 like the old days

Yo bro that'd be a dope rivalry. Come down to lpc this time around lets keep it clean no mains :P

doom were and are still the only clan that took us to the brink when it came to a rivalry since we became pures. the rest of the lpc and mpc scene meant absolutely squat when the both of our clans were running around in the same scene. it was like CD vs Doom every saturday and sunday while as far as either of us cared, even apex could of been the next best clan lol cause no one else mattered to either of us. we would both be pulling 100 each while other clans were running around with 30s

crazy how you put that into perspective vs the brown sticky stuff we've been doing with rage and op which have been piece of cake and not even a challenge lol

given how our new lpc unit has grown, i can foresee some future fights again :)

this was one of the last (4 hours) fights we had before yall moved away