The whole pure community in a nutshell.

Tannie

i believe terror is already 80 cb cap so i dont know why ur putting IV in your post. i didnt make that topic/poll because IV wants a higher cb cap. IV wants to adapt and looking at the current scene terror is already 80 cb cap and i heard from rumours that SF is willing to raise their cb cap aswell. I think Doom will not raise their cb cap for now but sooner or later they will, as i saw plenty of (low) MPC accounts in their aftermath videos.

you are fucking delusional for posting this.

thing is with this post, @@Tannie you dont want an MPC scene, but you want the LPC scene as low as possible. the HPC scene will not make their addy daddy's leave the pure community for sure. so the gap between 75 (LPC) and 111 (HPC) is way too big now.

like you said:

''2.2) Clanwars To Wilderness Relations

LPC are cap at 75 right now and that has already invited 80s,85s,90s. Because its the same reason for having so much mains in the HPC scene. Just ask yourself. If your main 110+ combat can hit HPC accounts at lvl 10? lvl 15? why come on your 39def when you can come on your 85def and wear rune? Oh because you have pride & honor? In 2k17? Ya right, keep lying to yourself. ''

will actual Pures above 75 (by that i mean high 70s and 80s with 1-5 defence) enjoy fighting 39 defence pures? i dont think so, so they are gonna have to train up to cmb 100 and also with 30+ defence.

this is why i think raising the cb cap for LPC is not a bad idea, people dnot have to bring mains, invictus never brought mains for example. you say that every single pure clan that existed brings mains, guess you're wrong here, or trying to make other people believe it is true what you say. i dont know why you still allow members in your clan with those rockman accounts who are pure cancer.

i hope we'll come to a solution, and i hope we can keep the scene main/tank/hpc account free. dont take my words too personal, im trying to find the right way as well.

Actually I'm not.. Looked at your leaderboards and I don't think a saw a single person with 99 str or Range because of y'all "p2p" stats. Obviously y'all are wanting to raise the CB lvl so those ruined f2p accounts can get maxed

The lpc cap should be 88 combat

Thats when you max as a *1 DEF PURE*

let hpc do whatever the fuck they want, i just dont see why if youre a maxed ONE DEF pure you have to fight against level 111s

im 1 def and 101 combat wat

Its okay to have exceptions in clanwars related event but if you actively increase it up, it just keeps going up and up. Its a never ending cycle. How do you not understand such a simple theory???? The pures above 75 combat can still come for Wilderness EVENT and still able to fight. If they wish to take part in clan-wars event, they either have to risk being sat or there will be exceptions from both clans made for them! 

And if you want to talk about Invictus never brought mains. Go fuck yourself lmao. Your TS was leaked countless times about bringing tanks+mpc accounts. You allowed SK rejects in your clan and gave them a rank as a desperate move to save your clan, their tanks was spotted sniping pures all weekends. Not like we're gonna cry. You seriously gonna cry about 3-4 rockman when IV is pulling 50? You still think you lost in the wilderness because of ROCKMAN? 3-4 ROCKMAN KILLED YOUR CLAN? srsly? Like i said, every single clans have mains, its just about how 'openly' & how 'much' mains they bring. Not the ranks itself bringing but their members doing it secretly or whatsoever. If you're that delusional to state Invictus has never ever brought mains. God Bless Your Soul, 1 2 3 4 5. @@Greuter

5cfbb12beb9468ad863faccdb1ee1ddd.png

i understand ur simple theory.

i never denied we discussed about bringing mains, because even if its 1234 or 5 rockman that are in our capes sniping our callers when were fighting you, its nothing else than cancer. you act like you want to make the pure scene better but nah.. 

about sk ranks, ofcourse we would accept them, they were our rivals and have knowledge of the scene, also are very dedicated and give us extra numbers, im glad we welcomed them and left the rivalry in the past.

that picture is old, brandon wanted to us to bring mains but we didnt listen to him, so he left and joined Fearless. Duvals topic was about the discussion, not the fact that were bringing mains, because we will never do that as long as our leadership doesnt change drastically. 

the fuck is the point of maximizing a 1 def account if you cant use it against other 1 def accounts? Not my fault some brown sticky stuffters cant max their str/range/mage levels

Theyre tomatos, acting like 40+ attack is a serious offence lol gtf outta here. Not gonna make a new acc bec theyre against p2p pures

We should do 75 Cap, with Exceptions. There is always going to have members from each clan that goes broccolied and exceed the combat cap, we don't want to sit them every single prep. If it goes to 78cmb, there is going to be exception as well. We just have to fix the rules/amt of exceptions below 78/80.

You should actually tell your leaders/ranks about that. They did not even really discuss with the LPC scene itself then falsely claim they did. Only 2 clans that are increasing their CAP is IV+SF but seriously. SF doesn't even prep and has a whole bunch of 20def at LPC levels and (NO FLAME) IV sucks in clanwars based on results they have shown. Your leadership does not think logically about how their actions could affect LPC as a whole, Anyone could say 'lets just ignore them'. The truth is we cant. Action is Action. Starving clans of action is killing your own scene yourself. 

Thats what HPC multi' clanning is for.

thats for HPC multi clanning is for.

Thanks

Yeah. Not like we had a choice fighting down 30. You guys choose to hit us at 5. We just choose to pull down so your 80s couldnt hit us. Then you guys left and stopped returning. How is it wrong for us to claim a win? 

Omg Fly-By-Pker legend. @@`Fly

sounds like u enjoy fighting in lvl 5 wilderness

have fun doing nothing there while the other clans are up above

Dont worry, in a couple months the 83 combat clans will go higher and LPC can we 65-70combat again :)

Very true that's why I'm staying under 70 because they will keep raising it and they workin there way up to mpc slowly and a whole new lpc bracket will come

Unless a large section of the community works together to improve the pure scene, nothing will happen. The amount of bickering is insane. Flames are to be expected, but the fact that people get flamed for trying to improve the game and make it more fun completely boggles my mind. If it's gotten to the point where you care so little that you're OK with the game being ruined, just quit playing, don't ruin it for everybody who enjoys it. When you read a post, judge it by its content, not the person posting it or the clan they're in.

That being said, I'm not involved in the LPC scene, but I do agree that it should remain at the current combat cap. I also think that clans that aren't bringing opts above that cap should band together and kill the clans that do, but I highly doubt that'll happen considering egos of some.

The problem is that everyone labels it as "LPC" or "MPC". Who cares what you call it. 78s are too high for LPC, but as soon as you call it MPC then players will see that as an excuse to raise it to 92. Fact is maxed 50-60 attack accounts are arguably some of the most sought after and practical accounts for pking. If enough players have them, then a scene will form for them. It's inevitable. It's how it works. In saying that, 78 should be the absolute max, no exceptions.