The whole pure community in a nutshell.

Tannie

Yes, they said they're havin a project atm..but they might come back to the LPC scene, and they used mains in the LPC/MPC scene before. The Doom vs CD rivalry might come back , that's not sure yet since we're both keeping eachother neutral for now but that rivalry can bring alot of CD mains into the scene & nobody likes or wants that to happen.

they used mains in the lpc scene because they were in the lpc scene solely to rag iv for helping rage/op in the main war lol

Problem is that there was never even a combat cap pre-EOC

It was all

"Low pulling clan or High pulling clan"

LPC as it is seen now pre-EOC was only officially defined late 2011. And the amount of multi clanning was at a minimum. LPCs would bring new people into the community who would later on join the bigger clans.

ye i agree 'pure' events suck because of mindless ranks, who, rather than teaching their members about organization/warring/returning/skill, would rather rather encourage their members to one up opposing clans with cheap tactics and advantages like 39 def/mains/propaganda

clan leaders nit picking fights, teaming, crashing, bringing mains etc. has turned pure events to brown sticky stuff :) ur all kidding urself that u actually enjoy spending your valuable time at these events lol!

@@Tannie most of that is accurate but I like 1-20 defense. I'd rather go back to having 1 main scene not 2 brackets but that won't happen. Clans that got 30+ defense (came from SB raising the def for preps to 39) fucked up the pure community. Yes I would like t see the LPC scene get a 78-83 combat raise for the clans who go to P2P because theirs a thing called teleblock and lava dragons (lavas is where most clans fight) FS is the ONLY clan that doesn't do P2P and is focused on F2P. This combat cap won't  raise any more and would stay the same untill something with pures changes in runescape if that ever happens. 

godbless doom acc.

Inners to be specific

All flame aside, you made good points. However the fact that your clan teleports in f2p, you bring multiple mains and for some reason think you're edgy threatening to bring mains, and you can't step foot in p2p makes all this look like a cry to keep your clan alive. It wouldn't be hard for most of our LPC clans to come together and ban p2p teleporting, your clan is the exception as you and your ranks openly say "I can't control what my members do".

All flame aside, you made good points. However the fact that your clan teleports in f2p, you bring multiple mains and for some reason think you're edgy threatening to bring mains, and you can't step foot in p2p makes all this look like a cry to keep your clan alive. It wouldn't be hard for most of our LPC clans to come together and ban p2p teleporting, your clan is the exception as you and your ranks openly say "I can't control what my members do".

''All flame aside'' proceeds to flame.

At a 75 combat cap you can't get your "pure" to the highest offensive stats possible though @@Tannie you just said that's the whole point of a pure is to get the best offensive stats possible and stay the lowest defense possible. How is it fair that I gotta stay low 90 stats on my acc to stay within the cmb cap. I agree 83 is downy and anything higher is basically inviting your clan to get bullied by mains but like 78 is a maxed 1 def 50 attack PURE.. I say we raise it to 78 and keep it there. Thoughts?