The whole pure community in a nutshell.

Tannie

clans dont prep because sharkbrew propagates and encourages mindless brown sticky stuffty behavior. look at the discourse in pure warfare compared to here.

everyone is scared to lose. p2p wilderness is actually horrible. fights in f2p aren't ac'ed and are crashed constantly. bad leaderships are to blame for a lot but when the entire community treats people in other clans like lesser human beings there's a big reason why rank to rank and clan to clan interaction is so little.

rising combats is due to players wanting to be the maximum allowed combat rather than the theoretical perfect pure. nobody is going to stay 78 combat when you're allowed to be 111.

Accurate.

@@Tannie most of that is accurate but I like 1-20 defense. I'd rather go back to having 1 main scene not 2 brackets but that won't happen. Clans that got 30+ defense (came from SB raising the def for preps to 39) fucked up the pure community. Yes I would like t see the LPC scene get a 78-83 combat raise for the clans who go to P2P because theirs a thing called teleblock and lava dragons (lavas is where most clans fight) FS is the ONLY clan that doesn't do P2P and is focused on F2P. This combat cap won't  raise any more and would stay the same untill something with pures changes in runescape if that ever happens. 

Inners to be specific

I'm not against P2p'ing and Fs isn't saying 'we dont do P2P' we actually have alot of P2p events midweeks on our 'MPC' accounts. Its just that we enjoy P2P pking more as a team than a clan. Well you speak about 'clans' who go to P2P. P2p is what makes the combat cap increase, Thats why LPC should never do P2P. Because p2p events encourage clans to get 75attack/20def which puts you at 92combat lmao. 

All flame aside, you made good points. However the fact that your clan teleports in f2p, you bring multiple mains and for some reason think you're edgy threatening to bring mains, and you can't step foot in p2p makes all this look like a cry to keep your clan alive. It wouldn't be hard for most of our LPC clans to come together and ban p2p teleporting, your clan is the exception as you and your ranks openly say "I can't control what my members do".

Yeah all flame aside but you entire post is about flames. 1. Literally every clan teles nowadays... its something that we cant change anymore. 2. Fs has never brought mains to fight pures fairly, we only use them when we get hit by mains. 3. idk how u can say it looks like a cry to keep fs alive.. when u guys as a F2P based clan are looking forward to hide in P2P from Fs... Anyway whatever.

At a 75 combat cap you can't get your "pure" to the highest offensive stats possible though @@Tannie you just said that's the whole point of a pure is to get the best offensive stats possible and stay the lowest defense possible. How is it fair that I gotta stay low 90 stats on my acc to stay within the cmb cap. I agree 83 is downy and anything higher is basically inviting your clan to get bullied by mains but like 78 is a maxed 1 def 50 attack PURE.. I say we raise it to 78 and keep it there. Thoughts?

@@Bradyb thanks for once for taking me seriously and in return i'll tell you what i meant.

Actually the combat for maximum offense and lowest defense+combat possible is 69. Why? 

99str 40att 92range 13pray = 69 combat. It allows you to hit 25s with scim and 16s with range.

99str 50att 99range 44pray = 78 combat. it allows you to hit 25s with scim and 18s with range.

69-78(9) combat for 2 more max range hits? Nope, thats not ideal at all. The idea of a pure is to stay as low as possible but deal as much damage as possible. Also Overheads in my opinion is a Defensive stats, Not an offensive one. Alot of you might actually think thats im broccolied. 44pray vs 13/1pray. Its up to you to choose, if u wanted overheads, you have to forsake the option of maxing your accounts. If you wanted to max your accounts then you have the forsake the option of getting overs. sometimes you cant have the best of both worlds.

I'm not against P2p'ing and Fs isn't saying 'we dont do P2P' we actually have alot of P2p events midweeks on our 'MPC' accounts. Its just that we enjoy P2P pking more as a team than a clan. Well you speak about 'clans' who go to P2P. P2p is what makes the combat cap increase, Thats why LPC should never do P2P. Because p2p events encourage clans to get 75attack/20def which puts you at 92combat lmao. 

Yeah all flame aside but you entire post is about flames. 1. Literally every clan teles nowadays... its something that we cant change anymore. 2. Fs has never brought mains to fight pures fairly, we only use them when we get hit by mains. 3. idk how u can say it looks like a cry to keep fs alive.. when u guys as a F2P based clan are looking forward to hide in P2P from Fs... Anyway whatever.

@@Bradyb thanks for once for taking me seriously and in return i'll tell you what i meant.

Actually the combat for maximum offense and lowest defense+combat possible is 69. Why? 

99str 40att 92range 13pray = 69 combat. It allows you to hit 25s with scim and 16s with range.

99str 50att 99range 44pray = 78 combat. it allows you to hit 25s with scim and 18s with range.

69-78(9) combat for 2 more max range hits? Nope, thats not ideal at all. The idea of a pure is to stay as low as possible but deal as much damage as possible. Also Overheads in my opinion is a Defensive stats, Not an offensive one. Alot of you might actually think thats im broccolied. 44pray vs 13/1pray. Its up to you to choose, if u wanted overheads, you have to forsake the option of maxing your accounts. If you wanted to max your accounts then you have the forsake the option of getting overs. sometimes you cant have the best of both worlds.

No problem hehe, but yeah ppl w/o overs sit in preps if you were pking at edge id agree 1 or 13 pray but this is planning where 20+ ppl could be on u at once, w/o overs ur dead no matter what with overs u got a chance to be a hero tank ya know? no such thing as a no overheads f2p prep. Im using 78 cmb should be the cap not 75 so that we can max and stay there w/o any excuse to raise the cap again. 

No problem hehe, but yeah ppl w/o overs sit in preps if you were pking at edge id agree 1 or 13 pray but this is planning where 20+ ppl could be on u at once, w/o overs ur dead no matter what with overs u got a chance to be a hero tank ya know? no such thing as a no overheads f2p prep. Im using 78 cmb should be the cap not 75 so that we can max and stay there w/o any excuse to raise the cap again. 

hehe end of the day, all clans that starts losing will look for excuse to increase combat cap so that they can do something like getting more defence, getting more prayer, getting more attack. to have more 'RNG' advantage which at the end of the day. RUINS the 'PURE' community itself. fuck those losers.

hehe end of the day, all clans that starts losing will look for excuse to increase combat cap so that they can do something like getting more defence, getting more prayer, getting more attack. to have more 'RNG' advantage which at the end of the day. RUINS the 'PURE' community itself. fuck those losers.

You're probably right but those are the brown sticky stuff clans that need the excuse which gives better clans like doom/fs an actual competition from them. i say 78 cmb cap for us and let the clans that pull 20-40 do w.e? 

u bring mains stfu