The whole pure community in a nutshell.

Tannie

After a look at @@Greuter aka 12345 topic about raising the LPC Cap. I have decided to voice my opinion on the entire 'pure community' itself.

1) Wilderness Related

Back in the real clanning days, there was never such a thing as 'HPC,MPC,LPC' or HPC TIMES/MPC TIMES/LPC TIMES.

All clans go out at the same time. Higher tier clans just fight each other. E.G. EOP/MM/FOE/TLP/FI

and lower tier clans like AAO/TGG/MALICE/DV/IR fought themself.

1.1) Pulls

By Tier it means their capability in pulls, not combat levels or how good/brown sticky stuff their quality are and it worked out perfectly fine. Because the first thing you ask someone for a fight is : 'whats your opts?' and not 'yo how many 20def/30def or mains u have?'

No clans would want to fight 50 vs 100. So what if you pull like 100? If no clans fight you, at the end of the day u still dont get any action. which defeats the sole purpose of this game which is to fight each other and have fun.

1.2) Mains

Weather you like it or not, Mains will always be a problem to the pure community, someone is always going to be bringing them and it might just be a random massing main team like 'S0' if anyone of you even remember who S0 was. Crashing your fights, you getting all upset and start to bring mains then the other clans gets upset and bring mains too. Its a never ending cycle.

1.3) Mith/Addy

I'm not sure what most of you think but in my term. 'PURE' means having the least defensive stats and the most offensive stats at the lowest combat possible. 20def is not normal and is not ok. Well if you fucked up your account, then fine. Wear Robes to the trips. No doubt, Mith helps alot in tanking/frontlines but it also fucks up the entire community itself.

2) Clan-wars Related

With the introduction of Clan-Wars event. A combat cap was introduced. No one likes to lose, its a game, everyone just tryhard and max their account to suit the combat cap. As time goes till date almost 2k17. Ridiculously the Combat Cap for 'PURES' are at LVL 111. You sincerely still call yourself a pure?  

2.1) Combat Caps

So basically right now there is only 2 scene. the "HPC"(Lower tier main clanning) & "LPC"(The true pure clanning) Combat caps, are there for a reason for people that enjoy fighting matched with fair rules. To show who has the best quality and accounts. Actively increasing the COMBAT CAP for LPC is not right! Do you not see how the Combat CAPS in clan-wars can affect how wilderness event works? 

2.2) Clanwars To Wilderness Relations

LPC are cap at 75 right now and that has already invited 80s,85s,90s. Because its the same reason for having so much mains in the HPC scene. Just ask yourself. If your main 110+ combat can hit HPC accounts at lvl 10? lvl 15? why come on your 39def when you can come on your 85def and wear rune? Oh because you have pride & honor? In 2k17? Ya right, keep lying to yourself. 

As the combat cap for LPC keep increasing, the more mains it will invite. Soon it will just become another MPC again. Then MPC will just mass invite HPC'ers to come on their trip and MPC will in return go to their trip which makes it so cancer. Imagine you're a lvl 83 MAXED Combat pure. Fighting a lvl 103 at corp with 30def in addy. That is cancer. Thats where you see all the kids in rune because they keep dying on their 1def pure and figured there was no point in returning on 1def account but doesn't want to let their clans down. Let's not say anything related to: "Oh my clan has honor and pride, we will never bring mains, we will never resort to that" Literally every single pure clan that existed bring mains. Its just the amount of mains they have and how openly they advertise their mains/amount they bring differs.

3) MPC/2Server Clan

Most clanners comes from GMT/EST time based players. MPC trip times was never suitable for GMT'ers as its like 1-3am at their time. We should never bring back MPC scene. 

3.1) P2p events

Sure, i'm certain some of you would love to do some P2P events as F2p might be 'too easy' 'too boring' for you. Please dont forget, P2p is also the main reason why clans have 13def/20def/30def/35def/39def as a pure now and most people enjoys p2p pking as a team more than a clan. Clans dont even really fight in P2P anymore. they just TELE now, unlike in the old days where 'TELEPORTING' was against the rules. 

In P2P, your defence don't really matter because there's a thing called Ancient Spell. Which make mains useless. Yeah right, you can fire-blast the mains in F2P lol.

At the end of the day, the pure community does not revolve around 1 or 2 clans. The entire community move together due to the choices you made. Please kindly make the right choice and not let history repeats itself. The LPC scene is as clean as it is now.

clans dont prep because sharkbrew propagates and encourages mindless brown sticky stuffty behavior. look at the discourse in pure warfare compared to here.

everyone is scared to lose. p2p wilderness is actually horrible. fights in f2p aren't ac'ed and are crashed constantly. bad leaderships are to blame for a lot but when the entire community treats people in other clans like lesser human beings there's a big reason why rank to rank and clan to clan interaction is so little.

rising combats is due to players wanting to be the maximum allowed combat rather than the theoretical perfect pure. nobody is going to stay 78 combat when you're allowed to be 111.

i saw 35 level 40 pures last weekend tho ?

Yes, they said they're havin a project atm..but they might come back to the LPC scene, and they used mains in the LPC/MPC scene before. The Doom vs CD rivalry might come back , that's not sure yet since we're both keeping eachother neutral for now but that rivalry can bring alot of CD mains into the scene & nobody likes or wants that to happen.

For fucks sake please keep the CB cap 75. Just because Iv ruined their brown sticky stuff accounts and want to max them out now doesn't mean we should raise the CB cap

IV is not deciding if we're changing our cap, it's already happening since almost everyone brings MPC accs to midweeks/official weekend trips. If the CMB cap gets changed, which it will eventually because the MPC scene = gone , you wont have the issue and whining of bringing MPC accs to your trips, you might have more mains focusing you but i'm sure every clan can fireblast those brown sticky stuffters out real fast. i'd like to stay @ 75 CMB cap aswell but if that's not going to happen i'm sure everyone will trainup.

IV is not deciding if we're changing our cap, it's already happening since almost everyone brings MPC accs to midweeks/official weekend trips. If the CMB cap gets changed, which it will eventually because the MPC scene = gone , you wont have the issue and whining of bringing MPC accs to your trips, you might have more mains focusing you but i'm sure every clan can fireblast those brown sticky stuffters out real fast. i'd like to stay @ 75 CMB cap aswell but if that's not going to happen i'm sure everyone will trainup.

Yes raise the cap to 83 so that people can start bringing their 90s/100s.

Yes raise the cap to 83 so that people can start bringing their 90s/100s.

Please read it again :P,

i said , the cap will raise eventually because people are raising it already on their midweek/weekend trips. & yes there will be more mains you're right but that comes with cmb lvls.

o so this is an IV account. o thanks. lol. I have already answered your questions in my post.