Hello Sharkbrew. UB YOU'RE NOT SAFE ANYWHERE

UB Forums

you look lost back to lpc dumb fuck

Says the guy who creates a fake forum account just to post 1 topic from the member boards and 1 topic by a forum guest in the public section. I would like to define dumb fuck but I am sure you know the meaning.

Back to old drawing board eh? Maybe you can actually convince someone with better info.

dont really need the leak is well placed from start.

Well that's unfortunate, but if you need more feel free to contact me or even @@Braden. I can even leak you some of our top secret topics on our boards, where we talk about our amazing strategies in the game called Runescape.

lookatwhatidid, on 04 Oct 2016 - 7:27 PM, said:snapback.png

@Tyendinaga revert my sig back, or you will be dealt with lmfao. you think i'm joking? you know what rhymes with box, right?

fuck around if you think i'm kidding m8, i will not off whether i'm perm banned or not. mom, dad, banks, paypal, loved ones, siblings, job, school etc will all get the business, i promise you bruv

my buddy borzorsaur gave me the green light, and i'm ready. i'm sure you know what happened to soggytoast, correct?

do not allow a sig on a runescape based forum put you through hell. it's not worth it. this is your first and last warning m8

honestly didnt expect a zerker clan to be so broccolied but it is 2016 so brown sticky stuff happens

Anyone from the original Zerker / Tank community have moved on to main clanning. I am not really sure what Revenant's motive is, but Unbreakable as a whole is enjoying every minute of it.