Fearless Amazing Sunday Ft. TR/IV/Doom

Vito

VMzZO5b.png

jGyJy0L.png

8HP9QfP.png

Lmao, you post pics of the fight where you both rushed us and then we ran east to get hill advantage and was sat near corp hitting your stragglers while you ran to single with IV?

The first pic of you hitting them was when we ran north to get a regroup cause you both sandwiched us, then we ran back to hill where you ran to single with IV where your second pic was took.

we'll prep you 75 cb cap cause we're an lpc ty

So you agree to a 60v60?

Lmao, you post pics of the fight where you both rushed us and then we ran east to get hill advantage and was sat near corp hitting your stragglers while you ran to single with IV?

The first pic of you hitting them was when we ran north to get a regroup cause you both sandwiched us, then we ran back to hill where you ran to single with IV where your second pic was took.

So you agree to a 60v60?

actually all 3 of those pictures are from the same fight where we rushed iv while you guys were banking lmfao fix your intel buddy and im keen for any opts 75 cb cap buddy

You have been open months, you have one clan of the month award, you have won a little tourney and your prep wins are from IV i'm guessing? sure you have lost to TR since we have been opened at least 3 times.

Yes, of course it makes you #1, how silly of me.

Prep us 40v40 min 80 cb cap or 60v60 min 75 cb cap?

You have been open months, you have one clan of the month award, you have won a little tourney and your prep wins are from IV i'm guessing? sure you have lost to TR since we have been opened at least 3 times.

No need to be upset, I'm sure you might win something ;p

So you agree to a 60v60?

Literally the first minute of my vid you can see the fight lmao you sound desperate as fuck relax bro you guys had a good trip too right?

Ok, few points to work on.

You have cleared pics where 9/10 capes on the ground are yours.

You say you pulled 60, don't think you peaked over 50 when you rushed us (could be wrong, cba watching vid)

You say you cleared IV, pretty sure you never went anywhere near them as we kept hunting you and clearing you.

You held your ground, yes, in Lumby.

Your returns are slow, I sat in the bank for at least 2 mins and seen 3 purple dots and like 30 white.

You had kids rushing to return and forgetting there monk robes or rune and just had a scim.

You had rocktards in our capes trying to kill us and failing, they then bailed on you in the last fight and decided to loot your scims on the floor.

Try and get better clear pics rather then sitting in 1 wild and waiting for us to move deeper before rushing out and getting a clear pic.

Maybe if Tannie didn't spend 2 hours cleaning his braces cause he eats too many bricks, you'd stand a chance and have a fun trip.

Pm me for any queries regarding your trip today.

3-0 x6 nuff said

You say you pulled 60, don't think you peaked over 50 when you rushed us (could be wrong, cba watching vid)

You say you cleared IV, pretty sure you never went anywhere near them as we kept hunting you and clearing you.

Your returns are slow, I sat in the bank for at least 2 mins and seen 3 purple dots and like 30 white.

You had kids rushing to return and forgetting there monk robes or rune and just had a scim.

You had rocktards in our capes trying to kill us and failing, they then bailed on you in the last fight and decided to loot your scims on the floor.

Try and get better clear pics rather then sitting in 1 wild and waiting for us to move deeper before rushing out and getting a clear pic.

Maybe if Tannie didn't spend 2 hours cleaning his braces cause he eats too many bricks, you'd stand a chance and have a fun trip.

only been open for 2 months wot l0l