why doesn't LPC just...

just lol at trying to even consider this new "LPC" movement in this community as being even remotely LPC. Most of you don't know how to have fun clanning anymore and you're suffering the entire community as a result.

With the amount of Mains/HPC accounts that have been gathered together to attack clans who go over 83 cb, I don't find this very likely. It is also included that AAO is not opening at full strength.

If anything AAO will either deal with the HPC/Mains hitting them all the time, or move back to a lower cb range.

Lol wtf

Ye xd, wasn't my idea. Not involved. It is just what has been spread around in the Lpc scene. This spread really fast in the pure community. No one wants 83+ cb in wilderness. So it seems to be the conclusion that people got to.

I suppose you'll find out soon enough what we're up to.

I suppose you'll find out soon enough what we're up to.

Good luck, I mean to be honest I do not care what combat you are as long as it is main free (obviously having a lot of 85+ would be a bit ridiculous in my eyes because of the amount of low wildy fights in LPC scene). Not everyone thinks the same though. For me a new clan opening provides more action for the scene, which has seen a bit of a clump recently.