The Statement (To All LPCs)

Leen

the mains in that pic are fucking rockman in your cape you broccoli

rockmen in addy and mith lmfao oki then!!!  :P  :P  :P

i only hpc but from what i seen recently on sb from both doom and fs it definitely looks like fs are on top right now

ye and 1 fight where they have 58 mains makes them #1?

Wake the fuck up lmfao

btw ur in eop so go do something with your neck

The fact we have beaten you in every single near-opted fight in the wilderness coupled with the fact you refused to prep us probably made him come to that conclusion.

ye and 1 fight where they have 58 mains makes them #1?

Wake the fuck up lmfao

btw ur in eop so go do something with your neck

na im pretty sure theyve been pretty much beating u guys down opts ever since u opened pushin u guys all the way from level 10 all the way to graves even with all your mith and addy

sorry u feel that way about eop currently being both #1 f2p/p2p

I died once all trip, was ez

Gets dicked and walked to ditch in a clean 1v1

Makes propaganda for their loss by claiming mains

Brings 50 mains to lpc to compete

POV from a pure in a real pure clan

f4308206f237a1b7af57c2b1fb4ac826.png

moving the opposite way of a scim push is kinda logical lmfao plus all your mpcs cant hit us at ht which is really nice

btw your ranks keep forgetting to tell you about your mains camping our callers every weekend then saying we have mains lol cx

btw i killed you

btw dont bring mains anymore

kk ty

• 4 weeks later...

keep telling yourself that

neither of us are cauliflower and you're kidding yourself if you think i've done anything other than call things how i see them. excuses aren't going to stop Fearless from being outpulled by 20 and the little main stunt threw away all of Fs' credibility as far as preserving the sanctity of robe weekends.

Not to mention your leader came into my ts and threatened to turn Fs main and rag all the hpc's since, surprise, EoP will have their backs. But keep telling yourself whatever you want to believe.

neither of us are cauliflower and you're kidding yourself if you think i've done anything other than call things how i see them. excuses aren't going to stop Fearless from being outpulled by 20 and the little main stunt threw away all of Fs' credibility as far as preserving the sanctity of robe weekends.

Not to mention your leader came into my ts and threatened to turn Fs main and rag all the hpc's since, surprise, EoP will have their backs. But keep telling yourself whatever you want to believe.

I don't need to try convince anyone anything, I have proof as showed in this topic, gl with your preaching though.