[PoP] Just like i said in june. We will be back when lpc is active again

TheKing

didn't close t1 and @@Flurky carried pop on his back

meanwhile you're a slave in Rage which pulls 30 only to lose 2v1's while teamed with Fatality

oh and your bitch is obese and ugly

Slave for rage? I log on to ts/rs once a week. You moron i did close tier 1 as you tomatos closed a month before we did. @@Flurky is brown sticky stuff and if you wanna pipe up you randy you can get the hands as well.

My gf is obese and ugly? You are obviously blind af lmao my girl is sexy and I get tight wet pussy every single night. Bet you wish you knew what pussy felt like. Stay brown sticky stuff virgin.

Don't think ive ever used a voice changer and I've met up with people from rs in real lifef so I doubt I look like brown sticky stuff irl lmfao l00l

you do have kids your girls pussy is loose like a wizards sleeve you ugly kip from napoleon dynamite lookin ass, you wipe old arse for a living dumb brown sticky stuff don't get testy with me

how did you close my clan when You lost the only prep You had balls to do. 3-0 and You never won a fight in the wild even teaming with aao. Don't believe me I'll be glad to link you. Or if you still got these big balls ie be happy to reopen chaotic in lpc scene and You can open tier 1 and Lets see what happens oh and btw...

You activated my trap card.

how did you close my clan when You lost the only prep You had balls to do. 3-0 and You never won a fight in the wild even teaming with aao. Don't believe me I'll be glad to link you. Or if you still got these big balls ie be happy to reopen chaotic in lpc scene and You can open tier 1 and Lets see what happens oh and btw...

You activated my trap card.

lmfao this a joke bud? let's do it for real for real 

u did ran pop? i think more that energy did ran it

flurky was just a downy +1 with a voice changer on ts cause his voice is sht he looks sht irl lmfao l00l

@@DNYS

2. Personal Insult/Attacks/Inhumane content/Leaking personal information

- Here at Sharkbrew, we're all about the banter but sometimes these can go too far. Insults direct at the person, may it be true or false, we will warn you and this will not be tolerated. Leaking personal information is self-explanatory. 

- Example: "KYS", 'user' is a retard

the whole community knows you have an ugly kid and that you give sponge baths to elderly people for a living. please move along with your life to something better

Wrong wrong wrong and wrong again. Please if your gonna flame my personal life gather correct information