Redemption ~ A Real PURE Clan.

Treehugger28

Excuses lol. You won't succeed if you open as a HPC that's why you've cancelled 4 trips in a row since opening.

i would barely claim what apex are doing is succeeding, you're surviving. Don't act like this movement wouldn't save your clan too

i would barely claim what apex are doing is succeeding, you're surviving. Don't act like this movement wouldn't save your clan too

So open up officially and lets see. Or you going to continue to be a pk team lol.

So open up officially and lets see. Or you going to continue to be a pk team lol.

again your missing the point, Why on earth would I want to put all that effort into a scene I don't believe in? I've conquered the HPC scene before. Have you? I'm playing this game for FUN wth my friends, and guess what? I make a post like this and 90% of the people LOVE THE IDEA

Nice nice, why 1-10 def though??

it will pretty much be focused on 1-5 ish def, but is a typo I believe dude. Can't wait to set up events with you

again your missing the point, Why on earth would I want to put all that effort into a scene I don't believe in? I've conquered the HPC scene before. Have you? I'm playing this game for FUN wth my friends, and guess what? I make a post like this and 90% of the people LOVE THE IDEA

it will pretty much be focused on 1-5 ish def, but is a typo I believe dude. Can't wait to set up events with you

If you're going into accomplishments about this game which i really don't even care for anymore and i'm reeling you because i'm bored, you come no where near. Cba to dig deep into the resume but if you started clanning on OSRS then don't bother replying.