Redemption ~ A Real PURE Clan.

Treehugger28

basically you pulled 40 ur first trip got cocked

and then massed 18 the next week and instead of just closing ur doing some gey brown sticky stuff

good luck friends.

treehugger/salso join sup i welcome you with open arms.

yes it's no lie we massed 18, but it was other factors such as family , work holidays people have lives outside of the game you should know that ut3b. I came to a realisation that, why am I gonna force my ranks and members to train ruin their pures for a scene that isn't there anymore? People wanted change here's the change I'm delivering

is it cause the mains or is that an excuse cause u wont be able to roll in the hpc scene cause redemption pulled 28 on their opening trip ( that even had to wait 1 week longer ) l0l lmfao what a shame to open a hpc for 1 weekend and then got to move as a community clan l0l

@ I am giving you a friendly warning now that you are promoted to gatekeeper aswel stop trying to look for beef with my clan in the future. IDK what triggered you? But, I have your rank boards (whole forums are inactive as fuck l0l), your IRC Channel (Eop will be pming me again if they need it) & Locations x3. So please dont try to start brown sticky stuff with me or my clan.

The fact that you have to bring up ur Pre EOC "succeedings" as a defense says enough.