Terror vs Envy F2P Pkri Ft.IV,D,FS

Lord Ex

Df0mzay.png

The Wolves were approached by Envy last night to setup a PKRI for today which we gladly accepted. Notably Invictus decided to crash and managed to get cleared and end in 20mins. While Fearless,Doom were added into the equation making for an impressive amount of action for a Monday afternoon. Our POV will really tell you a story of what happened today, thanks EV,D,FS,IV for the action may we see you all again this week.

Terror peaked at ~35 Wolves for this event.

84n5GxD.png

rtfiiv.png

Nike POV

Was fun always like midweek action you can't get mad at us for crashing you only other clan out was fearless and they had a low pull. Just saying how come when ever we have clean 1v1s and get crashed you still focus iv? like Sunday for example 

Invictus dead af lol. 

Gj against Envy.

seem mad want to come sit on santas lap and have some milk and cookies? 

Was fun always like midweek action you can't get mad at us for crashing you only other clan out was fearless and they had a low pull. Just saying how come when ever we have clean 1v1s and get crashed you still focus iv? like Sunday for example 

Only mentioned it because you decided to claim we were 'holding' hands with Envy. I'm sorry you're unable to see the logic in why we would focus you when you crashed our planned fight..it turned into a cluster anyway.. your clan ended before everyone.. I don't think any1 with a brain would think you won anything today lmao

Only mentioned it because you decided to claim we were 'holding' hands with Envy. I'm sorry you're unable to see the logic in why we would focus you when you crashed our planned fight..it turned into a cluster anyway.. your clan ended before everyone.. I don't think any1 with a brain would think you won anything today lmao

we plan 1v1s all the time and get crashed and you still focus on us  my point should have turned into a cluster and if you look at our pov shows us pushing you into single is that not winning? 

we plan 1v1s all the time and get crashed and you still focus on us  my point should have turned into a cluster and if you look at our pov shows us pushing you into single is that not winning? 

lol ur a crash warrior ur clan is afraid to fight Terror full inventory/pray you proved that this past weekend running from us up 10 lmfao today was even more embarrassing seeing as you crashed our fight then ended before every clan. wake up.

No one was mad haha, just pointing out some true facts.

lol ur a crash warrior ur clan is afraid to fight Terror full inventory/pray you proved that this past weekend running from us up 10 lmfao today was even more embarrassing seeing as you crashed our fight then ended before every clan. wake up.

seem about salty and your going off topic still not answering me we ask you for preps all the time and you don't accept no 1 is scared of you lmao and as i recall last sunday it was a 3v1 and you guys got smoked. anytime u want to set up a prep let me know. 

seem about salty and your going off topic still not answering me we ask you for preps all the time and you don't accept no 1 is scared of you lmao and as i recall last sunday it was a 3v1 and you guys got smoked. anytime u want to set up a prep let me know. 

Friday 4:30 EST 25v25 min 80-cb

I recall Saturday we beat you 2 out of 3 pkris. No one is scared of your clan either.

Do not come into Terror's midweek topic if you are going to "try" and bait/flame over a midweek which you crashed.