Post your favorite Raw war

Duval

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_x8dyPQoPw

was pretty fun winning a full out prep vs main clan on 1 def armour cap haha

As cool as that is (I am being srs). The topic says raw war I know it will be hard for new gen ppl to know what raw is but it was the list that told us who was #1. You challenged people on the list to a fullout war winner took that rank over. Example #1 mm vs #2 foe, foe wins foe is now #1 etc etc.

As cool as that is (I am being srs). The topic says raw war I know it will be hard for new gen ppl to know what raw is but it was the list that told us who was #1. You challenged people on the list to a fullout war winner took that rank over. Example #1 mm vs #2 foe, foe wins foe is now #1 etc etc.

oh I might have misread that. I liked it when raw wars used to happen in the wilderness :)

this one i liked a lot, was pretty fun and funny to joke around on teamspeak i remember

still fought for like a low tier position

tbh i'd love to see raw list in nowadays pure community

oh I might have misread that. I liked it when raw wars used to happen in the wilderness :)

this one i liked a lot, was pretty fun and funny to joke around on teamspeak i remember

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_bkWvfiYeo

still fought for like a low tier position

tbh i'd love to see raw list in nowadays pure community

Omg I would love for it to come back also. Prob the best idea ever to come out. But back then clans had more respect for each other and allowed the wars to happen in the wild. If we tried it now it would get crashed by "puremain" clans

Btw I knew you've been around since raw days it was a explanation for guys like @ who are new

1 of the best moments, when you had a fight at gap, we went in and said AC, 2 sec later everyone right click duval and say nice 4head. killed you and went on to kill the rest in wildy

No. You did that to Tyler not me. And then we countered you and found p0ke and called it operation big nose. Learn your clans history good lord.

https://youtu.be/W-AmOEg0HKU

Anyone who played back then will remember about this war when Foe defeated Fi down 17 from start, although i was in Fi at the time, was still a good competitive & close fullout. 

Fav fullout i been in simply cos IR were the underdog. 

There is a discussion between a few people to bring this type of system back as a seperate clan event besides CWL. It is not public though just yet as the idea is not complete.

There is a discussion between a few people to bring this type of system back as a seperate clan event besides CWL. It is not public though just yet as the idea is not complete.

I have tons of insight on this system I was apart of some of the best fights! It would be a dream come true if the raw list came back.

ill go all night, i closed ch stay piss

Eventually a mod will clear up your potty mouth and you'll go back to being a good lil boy.

Anyone who played back then will remember about this war when Foe defeated Fi down 17 from start, although i was in Fi at the time, was still a good competitive & close fullout.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLz33Pmb0tQ

Fav fullout i been in simply cos IR were the underdog.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18Ocso4lLNw

Ah yes I remember these. And I remember that ir vs dv? Full out p2p in the wild. Can't remember who was acing that fight

Eventually a mod will clear up your potty mouth and you'll go back to being a good lil boy.

Ah yes I remember these. And I remember that ir vs dv? Full out p2p in the wild. Can't remember who was acing that fight

The IR vs DV wildy fullout was bad because clans just scouted it out and was just an overall big cluster of all clans. Wildy fullouts never went down well unless they were f2p.

Cleaned the topic of unwanted contend. User suspended. Sorry about that.

Thanks. Tried my best to stay civil lol

mm was anti crash foe massed up to fight them i believe and other clans just scouted it out and hit it, fight was pretty much over within a minute.

Dv would of won anyways lol