LPC/MPC in 2017

Leen

Just looks to me like Fs members slaved too long at Rock crabs with a rune scim and aren't willing to 'ruin' their accounts.

The only difference in MPC and LPC (if people stay strictly 1 def, which they obviously are going to) is the fact that LPC restrict themselves to only F2P, which is justin beiber af.

Fs members would rather stay LPC because it's an easy scene and they can bully edge recruits with their maxed 40 atk accounts and be top dogs.

Agreed, they cry that other clans use mains, but they have accounts in mith/addy, and their members openly use mains (P2p2007), idk why they keep preaching that it's them who's going to make the scene "better", all they're doing is ruining it for the people trying to have fun.

ye u must be braindead if u think 1 kid in mith is ruining the scene. dont make me pull up 10 pictures with 5+ fs mains l0l

I don't know what's so hard for you to understand, Terror + ST never claimed to be #1 LPC, you did.

As far as i  know Doom was #1 LPC + MPC & still is, by the way...pretty sure you mentioned yourself as the #1 LPC clan  the first 2 months you opened?...YOU'RE saying you are number #1, idk whats hard to understand that the LPC cmb cap is moving up again. to -78.

As far as i  know Doom was #1 LPC + MPC & still is, by the way...pretty sure you mentioned yourself as the #1 LPC clan  the first 2 months you opened?

'As far as you know' says all that needs to be said about what you know xD

We claimed to be #1 LPC and proved it by beating all LPC clans in preps multiple times, not by dodging the obvious #1 LPC at the time.