LPC/MPC in 2017

Leen

As many are aware LPC had a spark of existence this year and looked like it could have had potential to flourish again.

Unfortunately just as it began to explode, certain clans decided to raise the already excessive combat cap.

Not only has this caused drama within the community it's also nearly put a full halt to preps between LPC clans.

When LPC clans start going into 80 combat territory you are getting way to close to HPC levels, let alone MPC.

83 combat is maxed 60 attack and is not considered LPC by any means.

I understand clans want to expand and do P2P aswell as F2P,  you do not need to be maxed 60 attack to achieve this though.

What I am suggesting is, as we go into 2017 the MPC bracket gets opened up again.

Not only will this bring more clans back into the community, it also brings more flexibility.

Real LPC should of stayed below 70, if not, even lower.

Our combat levels are getting too high, too fast, to a point where people are bringing level 85-95 MPC accounts to LPC trips and freely being able to attack nearly anyone anywhere.

I'm not sure what the brackets should look like but something as an option or example would look like this.

LPC

60-75cb

MPC

75-88cb

HPC

88+ (even though most are 100+ these days).

With a lot of new LPC's opening I feel like the end of this year is the only time we can transition into this new bracket and have it feel smooth, as people have 2 weeks

to decide on solid combat caps, train and agree on trip times etc etc

If clans can agree that this is the right thing to do I think the brackets could look something like this.

LPC

Fearless

Envy

Ace

Ascent

Aao

MPC

Terror

Doom

IV

DMK

SF

Misfits

/discuss

lmfao stop right there. implying a 60att 1def account is more comparable to a 99att 30def 99pray account than a 40att 99str 52pray acc hehe xd broccoli lmfao stfu

I said combat levels, not stats, learn to read before trying to comment next time.

Agreed, doom is trash.  They claimed to be a strictly 1def clan but now encourage their members to wear mithril on trips:

KubzlYF.png

Agreed, they cry that other clans use mains, but they have accounts in mith/addy, and their members openly use mains (P2p2007), idk why they keep preaching that it's them who's going to make the scene "better", all they're doing is ruining it for the people trying to have fun.