[CP] P2P PREP VS SUPREMACY 2-1

Blue

so your vid has one round win and 3rd round you guys (as the vids will show) attacked while supremacy still had +3

sounds like you lost

pretty embarrassing you need invites just to pull 25 lol.  Probably why you're losing a rivalry to olympus

Lila (who apparently got ddosed) was the first pile round 2 and was tanking the entire time.  

so your vid has one round win and 3rd round you guys (as the vids will show) attacked while supremacy still had +3

sounds like you lost

pretty embarrassing you need invites just to pull 25 lol.  Probably why you're losing a rivalry to olympus

Lila (who apparently got ddosed) was the first pile round 2 and was tanking the entire time.  

haha soup rushing +1 on round 1 and losing yes I would be scared of CP too and leaving in round 3 claiming win l0l

mfw every clan brings invites so are you just gonna null their prep wins?

round 1 they had rushed with +1 when one of our guys had 25 def gear (infinity boots) LOL so they broke rules aswell rushing +1 but they lost

@@PRShadow

I understand, this is why I said earlier on that the prep should of stopped before R1 if someone had 25 def gear in. Invites can be passed, but the 25 def should have been avoided. Them rushing with a + makes things more complicated, but the original fault was still by someone in CP, even if it was accidental. I am sure a redo could be done if it is truly needed. 

where's the evidence Sup left during rnd 2?

left? they left after round 2 ended saying 2-0 and #16 and after 10 mins they logged back in for round 3 and attacked with +3 crossing the middle line without sitting anyone 

and for round 3 why didn't they just they sit before crossing the middle ? wtf? it made it like they were attacking so they should've sat and then attacked lmao slow kids smh @@PRShadow

This event will be verified soon enough. Both clans have very different views/points which are stated on both topics. I cannot give you a straight answer as to what will be done with it just yet. 

As for R3, I do not fully understand what happened besides the fact that the match started 28 vs 25. 

and for round 3 why didn't they just they sit before crossing the middle ? wtf? it made it like they were attacking so they should've sat and then attacked lmao slow kids smh @@PRShadow

@ reply

If i am not wrong, PKRI is always both clan standing at middle. idk why your clan decided to stand at the portal

Also we don't care for ddosing. For all you know, ur kids could been hit off for using that other site.

@ reply

If i am not wrong, PKRI is always both clan standing at middle. idk why your clan decided to stand at the portal

Also we don't care for ddosing. For all you know, ur kids could been hit off for using that other site.

ricke, lila and sqweely doesn't use the other site and theres only like 5 cp members lol

and foe did that in a p2p prep against us a while ago? they stood at portal

Noted.

@ what is this middle line?

In reference to what @ was trying to say. If we were to sit at gate, either CP or Sup would have been forced to rush due to their brown sticky stuffty positioning. This would result in a 2nd attacking round for either clan, however it would put the attacking clan at a disadvantage due to the rush. We simply closed the distance and continued to sit n order to commence the round. CP then proceeded to attack us while we were up 3, and then left CC.

Also, we never left R2, in fact it was quite the opposite. We steamrolled CP in R2 and ended that round with 22/27 opts.

Please check one of the POVs on our topic/site for confirmation of this @@slushpuppy

And idk what @ was thinking when he posted this clip, but in this video alone I can spot 2 invites that he didn't list. (Punishing and Steamrolled) Punishing = Timz and Steamrolled = Jeyes

In reference to what @ was trying to say. If we were to sit at gate, either CP or Sup would have been forced to rush due to their brown sticky stuffty positioning. This would result in a 2nd attacking round for either clan, however it would put the attacking clan at a disadvantage due to the rush. We simply closed the distance and continued to sit n order to commence the round. CP then proceeded to attack us while we were up 3, and then left CC.

Also, we never left R2, in fact it was quite the opposite. We steamrolled CP in R2 and ended that round with 22/27 opts.

Please check one of the POVs on our topic/site for confirmation of this @@slushpuppy

And idk what @ was thinking when he posted this clip, but in this video alone I can spot 2 invites that he didn't list. (Punishing and Steamrolled) Punishing = Timz and Steamrolled = Jeyes

so according to them we pulled 23 so the prep wouldn't count anyway therefore should be nulled just like the other preps where clans fail to meet the minimum requirement. @e6ea1cc55622a7fc01db9d161b2a9623.pngMoni @@slushpuppy for example http://www.sharkbrew...y-p2p-prep-3-0/ and this didnt count

otherwise please remove cp from the CWL.