[CP] P2P PREP VS SUPREMACY 2-1

Blue

so according to them we pulled 23 so the prep wouldn't count anyway therefore should be nulled just like the other preps where clans fail to meet the minimum requirement. @e6ea1cc55622a7fc01db9d161b2a9623.pngMoni @@slushpuppy for example http://www.sharkbrew...y-p2p-prep-3-0/ and this didnt count

otherwise please remove cp from the CWL.

they said they pulled 27 or something in their topic

The prep rules said nothing of the invite kids. Their prep showed they brought 28 into CWL

http://pastebin.com/xSvd6Y0d

25v25 min ? Alright then can you remove CP from CWL please so this prep doesn't count towards COTM ty, and since no one wants to prep us anymore there's no point being in it when we get like 3 preps a month compared to 7/8 like 5 months ago. @@slushpuppy Also if you think we're moving to the other site we're not bc of dumb snakes like @@Kim giving me warning for saying 'slowpremacy' godbless. And it's not like there's a lot of CP presence on here or the other site anyway except from me (lol).  

25v25 min ? Alright then can you remove CP from CWL please so this prep doesn't count towards COTM ty, and since no one wants to prep us anymore there's no point being in it when we get like 3 preps a month compared to 7/8 like 5 months ago. @@slushpuppy Also if you think we're moving to the other site we're not bc of dumb snakes like @@Kim giving me warning for saying 'slowpremacy' godbless. And it's not like there's a lot of CP presence on here or the other site anyway except from me (lol).  

Yes, 25v25 are the rules. This prep is strange because SUp brought in 25+ in 1/3 rounds so i can't really fault them- unlike that oly prep that only brought in 24.

Moreover i think 3at was quite clear on the whole infinity boots thing.

Yes, 25v25 are the rules. This prep is strange because SUp brought in 25+ in 1/3 rounds so i can't really fault them- unlike that oly prep that only brought in 24.

Moreover i think 3at was quite clear on the whole infinity boots thing.

so... can you remove CP from CWL for further embarrassment and giving free wins away and it's obvious non of the other ranks will join sb plus non of them care anyway and make troll acc's.

@@slushpuppy

264c7e35e800d207fe30fd8c540d79c7.png

Clans are unable to be removed once they are up there, unless they close.

Thanks for the heads up captain obvious i had a long conversation with slushpuppy about it last night so I came to the conclusion that we'll just not prep anymore

Thanks for the heads up captain obvious i had a long conversation with slushpuppy about it last night so I came to the conclusion that we'll just not prep anymore

Although I do not agree with the outcome of CP deciding not to prep anymore to go against the CWL, even though I do understand the reason for it. Instead of stopping preps completely, you should give Pub-Off/Friendly events a try. I know couple people in CP enjoy preps.