CT reopening

Leech

Obviously people like yourselves won't regard it as CT as your part of clans that are remade every 2 months, eg zenith opening 50 times and Mercy reopening in the form of Zu

He's in Supremacy?

You know what i mean attention seeker

6cRanFG.gif

What Leech pretty much said, is CT is opening, just under a different name. The ranks, and core, were all CT members but you know, theres always a handful of retards who try to make themselves sound smart/relevent by posting dumb brown sticky stuff on topics. All 3 of them are supremacy members, surely you are all smarter than that, unless you guys are too new to even know who CT is, in which case forgive me. :)

It was only you and one other guy too cauliflower to comprehend the topic, then again what would you expect from someone called 'd4rk 5h1n0b1' in 2014.

The topic is genius!! Of course it went over my silly little head!

Edgy topic/10 Edgy sigs/10

Best of luck ZeeKev. If you were compare this to any clan it would be yr before ct. But either way every clan with a new name deserves a fresh start separate from their clanning history. The topic name should just be "new clan". But whatev. Once again best of luck to you Kev and all that are in authority.

Best of luck ZeeKev. If you were compare this to any clan it would be yr before ct. But either way every clan with a new name deserves a fresh start separate from their clanning history. The topic name should just be "new clan". But whatev. Once again best of luck to you Kev and all that are in authority.

Was about to say the same thing..

When you think of Zee Kevin you think Young Rebels, not Control.  YR closed into CT to begin with lol.