Misfits Midweek Ft. DMK, X, ST

Zee

CSSovkQ.gif

The Killer-bees pked today for about 8 hours, maintaining 15-24 members during every trip! We made some juicy loot, one guy pked a trident, another pked a light ballista. As well we had inners for bridding and tank testing! It was a overall a busy day in the Misfits HQ!

See you guys for the P2P friday trip :)

If you're interested in joining a 1-4 def pure clan that PKs every day almost all day, join our community @ http://www.misfits-rs.com

0:13 of the first vid. Lonley pure and crew :)

who is crew? you kill 1 member and say ft. dmk? we tried finding y'all to fight (even down hella opts) but seemed like y'all hid in the lobby waiting to only crash fights even tho you had the biggest pull  ^_^

who is crew? you kill 1 member and say ft. dmk? we tried finding y'all to fight (even down hella opts) but seemed like y'all hid in the lobby waiting to only crash fights even tho you had the biggest pull ^_^

you're mistaken buddy. I was giving your scouts our locactions and you guys never hit us. Sounds like your leaders are lying to you.

Anyways dude, I don't want to argue. You guys give good fights and sorry if putting "ft. Dmk" disturbs you man.

you're mistaken buddy. I was giving your scouts our locactions and you guys never hit us. Sounds like your leaders are lying to you.

Anyways dude, I don't want to argue. You guys give good fights and sorry if putting "ft. Dmk" disturbs you man.

well that's funny because I'm a Leader and was on a scout myself... and not really mad just saying if you try n make yourself look better with bs with us ill call you out on it every time lol

well that's funny because I'm a Leader and was on a scout myself... and not really mad just saying if you try n make yourself look better with bs with us ill call you out on it every time lol

isn't dmkkilla the lvl 8 scout yours? And that was you at Easts that we cleared. nonetheless good fight