Peasant clans need to step up

Kenan N Kel

Dear broccoli, 

There's more to clanning then one server. Im sorry to inform you that your clan just fucking sucks so bad you'd never be able to comprehend or be able to use the weapons efficiently in p2p to even come close to beating any clans. Instead of crying on an irrelevant site you should probably consider leaving a dead clan or Tell your leadership to step the fuck up and maybe people like myself would be more likely to give you action. Oh and for the record flaming people wont get you far it just makes clans pull away from giving you fights. Even if you came p2p you are on a list called the "no action list" you'll never be able to get out of it since you made the first initial mistake of bringing mains. But unfortunately you wouldnt want to hurt your little reputation so sit in clanwars with doom or some irrelevant clan and ill be waiting for you in the lands of p2p. #sfwinsagain. 

FS is so bad lol

Lmfao, pretty sure Kenan is part of Rockman and FS. I've been once FS, I think I know what I'm talking about.

so you should know he almost got kicked because of it right? stop trying to spread brown sticky stuff propaganda 

Ye i agree cd and cp ded.

Aao closed along time ago rofl.

Funny haven't seen op in wildy for 2 months also on a 3 prep losing streak already.

Prep AAO pls since you avoided preps with CP for the last 3 months lmao.

Yet there's still was Rockmans on Saturday's trip? It's not propaganda if the entire other LPCs agree with me. (Doom, Iv, Sk, etc)

and you think we ask them to come? did we ever ask them to come when you were in fearless?

Dear broccoli,

There's more to clanning then one server. Im sorry to inform you that your clan just fucking sucks so bad you'd never be able to comprehend or be able to use the weapons efficiently in p2p to even come close to beating any clans. Instead of crying on an irrelevant site you should probably consider leaving a dead clan or Tell your leadership to step the fuck up and maybe people like myself would be more likely to give you action. Oh and for the record flaming people wont get you far it just makes clans pull away from giving you fights. Even if you came p2p you are on a list called the "no action list" you'll never be able to get out of it since you made the first initial mistake of bringing mains. But unfortunately you wouldnt want to hurt your little reputation so sit in clanwars with doom or some irrelevant clan and ill be waiting for you in the lands of p2p. #sfwinsagain.

this guy actually thinks his clan is good wtf u should prep misfits you'd lose with a +5 lmfao

how is that a negotiation when we want an 80 cap lol

Well, the cap for LPC is 75 combat.

Anything else isn't considered an LPC. 

Fearless is an LPC and will stay like that, our leaders already decided that, even before Doom were opened. You, better than anyone else should know what happens when the combat cap rises.

Look at Doom, for example.Doom started as LPC, went MPC and then HPC, just to close and reopen as a LPC (which is now rising their own cap once again). You just gotta know when to stop rising the cap or you'll just have the cycle going on.

I guess Fearless could do an effort to try having a prep with 76, 77 Combat cap with 2-3 exceptions, but this is down to my leaders and your also.

Well... Until we prep, I'll hold my #1 LPC spot with pride. 

But aren't they in YOUR clan..? If you guys really cared about the pure community, you guys would step up and do something to make them stop.

They are not in my clan, you out of all people should know this. We showed the pure community what FS mains look like and YOU were there.