please take a look. @Respected+

Inners Only

You're trying to host a community website for Clanning , whilst you dont even clan yourself  , AKA - you dont even have a clue of whats going on ingame lmao.

Anyways , talking about forum activity ...20% on this website are members from Eop & Fs ,the other 80% are troll accounts.

Actually slush puppie does clan and he has seen whats been ingame example CD thats why his getting that fire blast ready @@slushpuppy XD

If you didn't reply to this topic , or atleast replied in "Proffesional" way i wouldnt've started about how RSPS clans are keeping this community website alive.

You keep bringing CD to the story , when they dont even idle on these forums anymore ..you could use a new clan "EoP or Fs" because you support those upcomming main clans on a community website thats basicly ment for PURE clanning , and we both know 90% of the upcomming xlpc's & LPC will close in 0.5 because there's to much main activity going around , or most of them will use mains against other clans aswell which will fuckup the pure scene even more.

You again , mention the word "pure" in there, Just because clans that use mains are on this particular website for pure clanning  , anyways SK was known to use rag accounts & tanks back in the day aswell , not sure why you're saying the following sentence:

" is trying to kill the youthful XLPC scene with low level tank rangers."   SK v7 will break , like they did 7/8 times already  [Merged with Remedy = Vitality, Merged with fallen = Axis , - both closed, - closed x2 . tried to re-open as LPC 1 month ago , closed x1 = 3 .]

Tanks :

Used to be a former main clan themselves but cry whenever another clan brings mains to kill them..

Long story short: ,

IDK why you're trying to say fuckoff to all the mains in the LPC scene , when you're supporting a main clan + being in a clan that's known for using rag accs & tanks in the LPCs scene.

Anyways are you in this clan ? :

That leak last only 1 trip before getting caught bro, while you have had fs leak in their for like 2-3 months and still cant find him.

Lets do a trade. You ban CD off your other brown sticky stuffty site and I will do the same for FS.

Oh wait that will kill off 70% of what little forum activity you have

xd

P.S. [19:49:56] -[FL]RuneScript- *** [ THE HOUNT ]: [RS07] Overall 1,002 | Att 60 | Def 25 | Str 90 | HP 86 | Range 91 | Pray 52 | Mage 91 | Cook 42 | WC 36 | Fletch 37 | Fish 20 | FM 50 | Craft 42 | Smith 45 | Mine 33 | Herb 36 | Agil 38 | Thief 53 | Slay 55 | Farm 9

[19:49:57] -[FL]RuneScript- *** [ THE HOUNT ]: [RS07] Hunt 9

u call urselves an lpc with those stats?

lmfao.

You just showing me 1 account that has 25 def?? and fs brings bunch of mpc account and tanks, even their leader is like over 85 cb idk what you on about, fs is literary cancer, and instead of fixing the pure community, you instead encouraging them to bring more mains. You need to fix this problem but you yourself have no clue wtf you doing :) tyvm.

lpc has literally never demanded overheads until recently when the cap went up by like 15 levels within 2 months, not difficult to war without overheads in a f2p setting if u understand good positioning

the reason this bracket will continue to thrive no matter what clans are open is because of how the endless amount of world 8 pkers that make up for members of past current and future lpcs are always gonna be here no matter what

fs ded, like tlp

You just showing me 1 account that has 25 def?? and fs brings bunch of mpc account and tanks, even their leader is like over 85 cb idk what you on about, fs is literary cancer, and instead of fixing the pure community, you instead encouraging them to bring more mains. You need to fix this problem but you yourself have no clue wtf you doing :) tyvm.

"Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone"

VRfXgNw.png

Thanks for trying your best not to bring mains

"Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone"

VRfXgNw.png

Thanks for trying your best not to bring mains

Lol you are braindead that's fs tanks in our capes sniping our members watch the vid and look at that broccoli attacking our members.

So why is that so different to your claim that other clans have mains? Heck, it could be doom mains in their teamcapes.

I'll bite,if we did have mains, why on earth would we have mains in their team-capes attacking our fall in at single strip...?

There's a picture of their CC telling people to not hit their mains which is pretty definitive proof that they bring mains.

So why is that so different to your claim that other clans have mains? Heck, it could be doom mains in their teamcapes.

rockmen/fs tanks wear doom capes and sit in the back of the clumps so they're ignored longer.

the reality is Fs was good when the other lpcs at the time flat out sucked. They've either run out of gas or don't have the sustain to keep up with doom. admittedly doom's pulls are overpowering everything but the bullbrown sticky stuff stunts fearless are pulling are dragging them even lower, they tried the main thing this past saturday and when it didn't work nobody came to their sunday trip

you can hate on the clans that denounced sb since it's popular but lets be real some of the clans that stayed here are not worthy of any praise

Had a pretty good laugh at all the salty fucks whining on this thread lol.

Tannie was gone today so Lalo never uncaged the Apes. Doom got a reprieve.

Also laughed at this redskin thinking Doom's average combat is 74 LOL.

just name drop me next time.

my account is easily top 5 in Doom and i'm 77. The entire clan is high 60's low 70's our cb's aren't why Fs is losing lol

I'll bite,if we did have mains, why on earth would we have mains in their team-capes attacking our fall in at single strip...?

There's a picture of their CC telling people to not hit their mains which is pretty definitive proof that they bring mains.

Perhaps you needed screenshots to smear the reputation of FS? I am not defending FS but I am trying to make you see the logical fallacies that you are using to defend yourselves, could also be used for FS as well.

you can hate on the clans that denounced sb since it's popular but lets be real some of the clans that stayed here are not worthy of any praise

Way to distract the original argument. Your clan apparently bring mains and co founders a pure community site with a clan that definitely bring mains- yet they have a gall to come on sharkbrew to tell us to ban mains?

Way to distract the original argument. Your clan apparently bring mains and co founders a pure community site with a clan that definitely bring mains- yet they have a gall to come on sharkbrew to tell us to ban mains?

As a user interested in bettering the future of pure clanning, what options do I have? Sharkbrew sacrificed discourse in the name of site traffic and rsw sacrifices site traffic in the name of discourse. If I feel that there are people in both communities that can be sensibly talked to why restrict my audience when it's clear both want change?

LPC's have something really, really good going right now and it's clear that there is a real chance to foster change in the community with LPC growth. It's completely out of fucking bounds for one clan to try and stop everything because their demands aren't met. Doom is not interested in exacerbating an issue that formerly killed the previous bracket, after recent events can Fearless really say the same?

As a user interested in bettering the future of pure clanning, what options do I have? Sharkbrew sacrificed discourse in the name of site traffic and rsw sacrifices site traffic in the name of discourse. If I feel that there are people in both communities that can be sensibly talked to why restrict my audience when it's clear both want change?

LPC's have something really, really good going right now and it's clear that there is a real chance to foster change in the community with LPC growth. It's completely out of fucking bounds for one clan to try and stop everything because their demands aren't met. Doom is not interested in exacerbating an issue that formerly killed the previous bracket, after recent events can Fearless really say the same?

Yes.. the LPCs have a good following, but has RSW done anything to nurture the scene or are they still circle jerking each other off over Sharkbrew and creating fake users? Might I remind you that RSW never had to sacrifice anything. All they saw was the popularity of sharkbrew and thought they had a shot. On the other hand, Sharkbrew offers a wide variety of tools to the clanning community that were previously only restricted to clans who had their own programmers. We gave everyone a voice regardless who they were until Lenin got hacked.

Even on a personal level, since I started hosting clanning sites, the rate of forum hackings has gone down dramatically. I offer the same/if not stronger DDOS protection to clans for a nominal fee of $15 a month. In contrast, to achieve the same level of protection, other clans like(FI) is paying close to $75.

I am not asking you to leave RSW. If you say they are listening to you, tell your co founders to drop the mains and sharkbrew will follow suit by banning clans that do, otherwise you & your clan are just hypocrites.

I know you will refuse to admit it as part of you saving face, but it is clear to many of us that Doom, despite being co-founder of RSW has no authority(look at the sheer number of stop the main topics being ignored :P),and that you are just being manipulated by the biggest cancer clan the pure community has seen.

Yes.. the LPCs have a good following, but has RSW done anything to nurture the scene or are they still circle jerking each other off over Sharkbrew and creating fake users? Might I remind you that RSW never had to sacrifice anything. All they saw was the popularity of sharkbrew and thought they had a shot. On the other hand, Sharkbrew offers a wide variety of tools to the clanning community that were previously only restricted to clans who had their own programmers. We gave everyone a voice regardless who they were until Lenin got hacked.

Even on a personal level, since I started hosting clanning sites, the rate of forum hackings has gone down dramatically. I offer the same/if not stronger DDOS protection to clans for a nominal fee of $15 a month. In contrast, to achieve the same level of protection, other clans like(FI) is paying close to $75.

I am not asking you to leave RSW. If you say they are listening to you, tell your co founders to drop the mains and sharkbrew will follow suit by banning clans that do, otherwise you & your clan are just hypocrites.

I know you will refuse to admit it as part of you saving face, but it is clear to many of us that Doom, despite being co-founder of RSW has no authority(look at the sheer number of stop the main topics being ignored :P),and that you are just being manipulated by the biggest cancer clan the pure community has seen.

Being a part of another community hosted in part by CD has not magically erased my skepticism of their commitment to improving clanning. I am skeptical of both communities, especially when CD marginally crossed the supposed 'acceptable cancer line' when said line should be much, much lower in regards to acceptable bullbrown sticky stuff which BOTH communities are guilty of.

it is immensely frustrating to see pure clanning and clan to clan relations continually degrade when both what is possible and what used to be is actively discussed with very little steps made towards them respectively.

especially when CD marginally crossed the supposed 'acceptable cancer line' when said line should be much, much lower in regards to acceptable bullbrown sticky stuff which BOTH communities are guilty of.

:facepalm:

I know you started clanning only in 2015, but do your due diligence before speaking for someone else. The then SV(now CD) spent pretty much all day hacking & ddosing everyone. This was the situation.. if you wanted a clan, you either paid $100 a month or have your own sysadmin.

Jun 09 22:07:43 <slushpuppy>    hes kim na da

Jun 09 22:07:48 <slushpuppy>    dnno who that is

Jun 09 22:07:49 <Hormone>    Lmfao...

Jun 09 22:07:53 <Hormone>    CD broccoli

Jun 09 22:07:58 <slushpuppy>    lol

Jun 09 22:07:59 <slushpuppy>    ok

Jun 09 22:08:00 <Hormone>    ban that account

Jun 09 22:08:02 <Hormone>    please.

Jun 09 22:08:04 <slushpuppy>    <Hormone> slushpuppy

Jun 09 22:08:04 <slushpuppy>    <Hormone> Did SV hack your servers?

Jun 09 22:08:11 <slushpuppy>    who told u that btw

Jun 09 22:08:15 <Hormone>    Yeah co0kiezs was talking to me

Jun 09 22:08:19 <Hormone>    saying they have your servers hacked

Jun 09 22:08:24 <Hormone>    and can hack any of your servers

Jun 09 22:08:24 <slushpuppy>    oh right

Jun 09 22:08:30 <slushpuppy>    lmfao

Jun 09 22:08:36 <slushpuppy>    co0kiez..

Jun 09 22:08:39 <Hormone>    and if they wanted can hack my forum

Jun 09 22:08:41 <slushpuppy>    who is that

Jun 09 22:08:49 <Hormone>    One of Zenith's Ex-Leaders

Jun 09 22:08:58 <Hormone>    He hangs around with SV