please take a look. @Respected+

Inners Only

1421488509ea9cd9bf5ddb90f5806a81.png

14377e2cbb117b731767c421e450dcca.png

e92c8511233bb63ad60dbda83016d92b.png

You dont get it do you?

a7a4189c7410f0aae17c09098ec6c2a9.png

You should probably move all Fs aftermath topics to the 40+ def section , because they've officialy gone main.

dafa623bb66ced151e5b33399025893b.png

Lets do a trade. You ban CD off your other brown sticky stuffty site and I will do the same for FS.

Oh wait that will kill off 70% of what little forum activity you have

xd

P.S. [19:49:56] -[FL]RuneScript- *** [ THE HOUNT ]: [RS07] Overall 1,002 | Att 60 | Def 25 | Str 90 | HP 86 | Range 91 | Pray 52 | Mage 91 | Cook 42 | WC 36 | Fletch 37 | Fish 20 | FM 50 | Craft 42 | Smith 45 | Mine 33 | Herb 36 | Agil 38 | Thief 53 | Slay 55 | Farm 9

[19:49:57] -[FL]RuneScript- *** [ THE HOUNT ]: [RS07] Hunt 9

u call urselves an lpc with those stats?

lmfao.

Lets do a trade. You ban CD off your other brown sticky stuffty site and I will do the same for FS.

Oh wait that will kill off 70% of what little forum activity you have

xd

P.S. [19:49:56] -[FL]RuneScript- *** [ THE HOUNT ]: [RS07] Overall 1,002 | Att 60 | Def 25 | Str 90 | HP 86 | Range 91 | Pray 52 | Mage 91 | Cook 42 | WC 36 | Fletch 37 | Fish 20 | FM 50 | Craft 42 | Smith 45 | Mine 33 | Herb 36 | Agil 38 | Thief 53 | Slay 55 | Farm 9

[19:49:57] -[FL]RuneScript- *** [ THE HOUNT ]: [RS07] Hunt 9

u call urselves an lpc with those stats?

lmfao.

You're trying to host a community website for Clanning , whilst you dont even clan yourself  , AKA - you dont even have a clue of whats going on ingame lmao.

Anyways , talking about forum activity ...20% on this website are members from Eop & Fs ,the other 80% are troll accounts.

You're trying to host a community website for Clanning , whilst you dont even clan yourself  , AKA - you dont know whats going on behind the scenes or ingame nor do you know this website is killing it.

Anyways , talking about forum activity ...20% on this website are members from Eop & Fs ,the other 80% are troll accounts.

I am in an XLPC(60-) called SK and I can tell you that the clan(CD) you partnered with on the other brown sticky stuffty "pure" community website is trying to kill the youthful XLPC scene with low level tank rangers.

Sharkbrew is supporting the upcoming XLPC/LPC surge where we are going to see about 4-6 new clans open next month. We are also providing free teamspeaks to any new XLPC/LPC.

So please, if you want to play the moral superiority card, start with yourself and your own clan site.

I am in an XLPC(60-) called SK and I can tell you that the clan(CD) you partnered with on the other brown sticky stuffty "pure" community website is trying to kill the youthful XLPC scene with low level tank rangers.

Sharkbrew is supporting the upcoming XLPC/LPC surge where we are going to see about 4-6 new clans open next month. We are also providing free teamspeaks to any new XLPC/LPC.

So please, if you want to play the moral card, start with yourself first and your own clan site first.

If you didn't reply to this topic , or atleast replied in "Proffesional" way i wouldnt've started about how RSPS clans are keeping this community website alive.

You keep bringing CD to the story , when they dont even idle on these forums anymore ..you could use a new clan "EoP or Fs" because you support those upcomming main clans on a community website thats basicly ment for PURE clanning , and we both know 90% of the upcomming xlpc's & LPC will close in 0.5 because there's to much main activity going around , or most of them will use mains against other clans aswell which will fuckup the pure scene even more.

You again , mention the word "pure" in there, Just because clans that use mains are on this particular website for pure clanning  , anyways SK was known to use rag accounts & tanks back in the day aswell , not sure why you're saying the following sentence:

" is trying to kill the youthful XLPC scene with low level tank rangers."   SK v7 will break , like they did 7/8 times already  [Merged with Remedy = Vitality, Merged with fallen = Axis , - both closed, - closed x2 . tried to re-open as LPC 1 month ago , closed x1 = 3 .]

Tanks :

Used to be a former main clan themselves but cry whenever another clan brings mains to kill them..

Long story short: ,

IDK why you're trying to say fuckoff to all the mains in the LPC scene , when you're supporting a main clan + being in a clan that's known for using rag accs & tanks in the LPCs scene.

Anyways are you in this clan ? :

nice fanboy topics like literally any deeper in the closet dude youd be in fkn narnia you lost dizy individual... stay salty with the topic bumps we love it... you sound desperate with each and every excuse you cant win matched

Doom can't handle the heat

@@Brandon , ru gonna join Doom yet

broke ya yday btw,.

this farmer makes his topics with the aid of google translate im done

[22:05:18] <[EoP]idoR> [16:03] <[EoP]Rebel> kobe [16:03] <[EoP]Rebel> pls [16:03] <[EoP]Rebel> dont grab ips

[22:05:21] <[EoP]idoR> they caught me lmfao

[22:05:46] <slushpuppy> Oh my

[22:05:48] <slushpuppy> fucking god

[22:05:52] <slushpuppy> how did u get caught

[22:05:54] <slushpuppy> so fucking easily

[22:05:59] <slushpuppy> fucking done with u

[22:06:02] <slushpuppy> goodness sake

[22:06:09] <[EoP]idoR> chill

Can you stop drowling on your keyboard , you have your drowlcup in next to your keyboard remember?

stop talking so much brown sticky stuff about sk wasn't you in there last week sucking novas dick begging for hassans phone number b/c he's killing your clan?