please take a look. @Respected+

Inners Only

@

I have personally months back have hidden posts from SK and removed their ambassador when they were bringing tanks.

https://i.gyazo.com/14377e2cbb117b731767c421e450dcca.png

I don't know if you understand where @@slushpuppy is trying to get at. You can't only be pointing fingers at fearless when your base activity on RSW does bring mains to this scene. I remember there being similar posts at the start about CD bringing lots of mains but nothing was done. Now you're telling us to take action. Tell them to take action. Tell your ambassadors to be involved. We are going to do something amongst disputes. @

@

I have personally months back have hidden posts from SK and removed their ambassador when they were bringing tanks.

https://i.gyazo.com/14377e2cbb117b731767c421e450dcca.png

I don't know if you understand where @@slushpuppy is trying to get at. You can't only be pointing fingers at fearless when your base activity on RSW does bring mains to this scene. I remember there being similar posts at the start about CD bringing lots of mains but nothing was done. Now you're telling us to take action. Tell them to take action. Tell your ambassadors to be involved. We are going to do something amongst disputes. @

I don't understand the justification of FS bringing mains because we go out at the same time of them, when EVERY clan goes out at that time as well. If FS wants the "MPC" clans to go out at a different time, they can enjoy duking it out with SK every weekend and having little to no action. I will pm you @@Kim

P.S. [19:49:56] -[FL]RuneScript- *** [ THE HOUNT ]: [RS07] Overall 1,002 | Att 60 | Def 25 | Str 90 | HP 86 | Range 91 | Pray 52 | Mage 91 | Cook 42 | WC 36 | Fletch 37 | Fish 20 | FM 50 | Craft 42 | Smith 45 | Mine 33 | Herb 36 | Agil 38 | Thief 53 | Slay 55 | Farm 9

[19:49:57] -[FL]RuneScript- *** [ THE HOUNT ]: [RS07] Hunt 9

u call urselves an lpc with those stats?

lmfao.

So this is why they won't prep at 75 Cb

it hurts my brain to see you act so painfully fucking cauliflower skeez, any kind of actual organized clanning outside of small f2p minis demands overheads

lpc has literally never demanded overheads until recently when the cap went up by like 15 levels within 2 months, not difficult to war without overheads in a f2p setting if u understand good positioning

the reason this bracket will continue to thrive no matter what clans are open is because of how the endless amount of world 8 pkers that make up for members of past current and future lpcs are always gonna be here no matter what

lpc has literally never demanded overheads until recently when the cap went up by like 15 levels within 2 months, not difficult to war without overheads in a f2p setting if u understand good positioning

the reason this bracket will continue to thrive no matter what clans are open is because of how the endless amount of world 8 pkers that make up for members of past current and future lpcs

XLPC has never demanded overheads, LPC has, especially when people are well into 90 stats. Just look at any of the old LPC videos from last year back when trauma/imperial were open for proof.

If you didn't reply to this topic , or atleast replied in "Proffesional" way i wouldnt've started about how RSPS clans are keeping this community website alive.

You keep bringing CD to the story , when they dont even idle on these forums anymore ..you could use a new clan "EoP or Fs" because you support those upcomming main clans on a community website thats basicly ment for PURE clanning , and we both know 90% of the upcomming xlpc's & LPC will close in 0.5 because there's to much main activity going around , or most of them will use mains against other clans aswell which will fuckup the pure scene even more.

You again , mention the word "pure" in there, Just because clans that use mains are on this particular website for pure clanning  , anyways SK was known to use rag accounts & tanks back in the day aswell , not sure why you're saying the following sentence:

" is trying to kill the youthful XLPC scene with low level tank rangers."   SK v7 will break , like they did 7/8 times already  [Merged with Remedy = Vitality, Merged with fallen = Axis , - both closed, - closed x2 . tried to re-open as LPC 1 month ago , closed x1 = 3 .]

Tanks :

Used to be a former main clan themselves but cry whenever another clan brings mains to kill them..

Long story short: ,

IDK why you're trying to say fuckoff to all the mains in the LPC scene , when you're supporting a main clan + being in a clan that's known for using rag accs & tanks in the LPCs scene.

Anyways are you in this clan ? :

Really shouldn't talk about any "several versions" of a clan when in Zenith. Other than that Momma Jezus still loves you x

fs cant handle pures, smh

@@slushpuppy i can confirm that both Fearless and CD bring a ton of mains, now CD isnt welcome on these forums, why is Fs?

Cd are not welcome because they hacked multiple members from multiple clans including a sharkbrew staff, alongside of that they have only ever masked their main clan status with the Mpc/Lpc scene as a bid to survive because they couldn't compete in the main scene.