#Cluster124 || C R I N G E

JoJo

It's expected that when a clan decides to bring mains, pure clans team on it. Prideful people these days do not see that though.

I see no bad movement in this, just proves why clans are ditching HPC and going LPC. Too bad as well, the competitiveness of the HPC scene was always pretty good, but it seems that it will end soon. Or at least be reduced to 4-5 clans soon enough. Kind of surprised the HPC scene clans never bother to bring a fireblast unit. Why the target was EoP is beyond me though, as CP and CD were around with much more mains.

Now I do admit that it is awkward af that first, you found that IRC chan with clan ranks in it, and second people leaving it quickly after you entered. I personally would of just made a new one. 

It's expected that when a clan decides to bring mains, pure clans team on it. Prideful people these days do not see that though.

I see no bad movement in this, just proves why clans are ditching HPC and going LPC. Too bad as well, the competitiveness of the HPC scene was always pretty good, but it seems that it will end soon. Or at least be reduced to 4-5 clans soon enough. Kind of surprised the HPC scene clans never bother to bring a fireblast unit. Why the target was EoP is beyond me though, as CP and CD were around with much more mains.

Now I do admit that it is awkward af that first, you found that IRC chan with clan ranks in it, and second people leaving it quickly after you entered. I personally would of just made a new one. 

rm8NOXx.gif

it's expected that when multiple clans team up on a clan, they bring mains to combat it. prideful people these days do not see that though.

it's expected that when multiple clans team up on a clan, they bring mains to combat it. prideful people these days do not see that though.

Problem with your statement is that EoP had mains before any clans teamed up (less than CD/CP). I don't bother with the HPC scene though, if you lot want to kill your own scene, no one can do anything. 

HPC scene is better of just rolling with JoJo's idea about going main instead of having these main infested "almost" pure clan events.