CP/CV/SV #EXPOSED V2(The boring technical details)

slushpuppy

Sorry I closed your clan with kik messenger.

Remedy isn't closed you fucking reject, I agree that we are pretty brown sticky stuff, but at least we are still open and striving to get better, which is something that you can't say. Vandalize had all of TRP inside of it (~30 people) and you still couldn't even get past the opening stage, which is quite pathetic IMO based on the amount of brown sticky stuff you posted on shark brew about how "experienced" you are. I don't want to waste anymore time arguing with you because like I said you are a low life who won't amount to anything in this game or real life. 

CP will always be known as the brown sticky stufftiest clan to ever go down in the history of runescape.  Toxic, Parm, and Hittin will just be known as the 3 worst leaders, alongside of Imerk 31s.

Just when you think they hit rock bottom, it gets worst lmao. Just do everybody a favour and close already.

You sound pretty upset for someone who doesn't scape anymore. Eop has seriously be en brown sticky stuff since it opened in 2009.

Looks like CP & SV are way ahead of the game when it comes to security. I mean they had these website infected for months/years. Impressive tbh.

Okay so this is the scoop hittin was the one who did the hacking. parm and lowkey jotted down all the info of all the accounts on all the sites and passed it on to hittin even their on cp members what leaders they are..... The leaders of Vendetta caught along with it took away lowkeys  acp on the site and kicked him. Lowkey got mad because he didnt have enough time to get it all. and because of it parm didnt let him in on cp. Vendetta knew that they were trying to hack people in our clan but didnt think they were going this big. we have images http://gyazo.com/ead89be02f54e409a5c8248b403182b0  http://gyazo.com/4f43f7c38e0dcad10ba04253d9ec7aa2 those are images of lowkey trying to snake our members into doing brown sticky stuff they dont want to.... lowkey,hittin,toxic,and parm do not trust any of these people they are snakes and will hack you if they get the chance.

You sound pretty upset for someone who doesn't scape anymore. Eop has seriously be en brown sticky stuff since it opened in 2009.

Looks like CP & SV are way ahead of the game when it comes to security. I mean they had these website infected for months/years. Impressive tbh.

I still scape more often than what you think. You seem like a new guy from either CP or SV with your fancy 1 post count, coming out here to support their brown sticky stuffty clan haha. EoP hasn't been pulling super high in 07 but nor has any clan really....atleast we held in there and never resulted to teaming with hella mains, hacking/scamming people, and we didn't make desperate attempts at saving our clan such as promoting people who aren't even IN THE CLAN, lmfaooo.

Everyone listen to and believe this credible legit guy with 1 post! He definitely knows more than Slushpuppy and we should all trust him! Everyone go sign up on CP/Sv forums with your runescape passwords now, trust him!

He's actually in Supremacy but yeah.

Go join CP/SV sounds like a good idea tbh.

Sorry I closed your clan with kik messenger.

kids a broccoli legit he doesnt make any sense tbh. he called us pathetic because we kicked a kid trying to hack our site out of the clan. now think about what you said chesty is someone was trying to hack your clan site would you let him do it or kick him out. respond when you get some common sense.

kids a broccoli legit he doesnt make any sense tbh. he called us pathetic because we kicked a kid trying to hack our site out of the clan. now think about what you said chesty is someone was trying to hack your clan site would you let him do it or kick him out. respond when you get some common sense.

??? I didn't say to not kick him tomato? I said the exact opposite. Take the dirt out of your ears and go back and read what I said. Fucking moron.

??? I didn't say to not kick him tomato? I said the exact opposite. Take the dirt out of your ears and go back and read what I said. Fucking moron.

pretty sure you said we were pathetic for kicking him.. let me get some quotes going. "VERY immoral of them to do something like this and just shows how pathetic some people are."

http://puu.sh/c3XnA/eefca43d96.png. That particular code allows 3 party users to remotely modify your forum source at their own time and grace. Doesn't that satisfy the condition of remote administration tool.

IPB started storing passwords using salted hashes since 2.2.x. That was almost a decade ago.

Anything can be brute forced. With the hash salt, I cannot simply go to an existing wordlist db that has already been md5'd and match the hash, instead I will be required to bruteforce each hash manually. This process can delay the decryption process to a point that the info may be worthless to the hijackers. If the hack is unknown to the user and not patched quickly, you can possibly decrypt all hashes if you have the CPU time allocated to that task

I agree, you shouldn't be allowed to give advice.

ye because u kno u can obv remotely administrate with these few lines of php code brooooo. u kno like when u assign those variables values u can totally administrate other things remotely 

sk888

• 1 year later...