Fearless Sunday Ft. EV/CD/D/AAO/ST/SF

Vito

Xrx2QE0.gif

On this fine Sunday, we came out with a little less than usual peaking at 42 Patriots.

Superbowl Sunday we honestly didn't expect much and since

clans like IV had to cancel their trip and other clans like AAO/ST/SF only had a 20-30 pull

we were stuck in the middle of the pact with no one to fight and decided to have a fun little snipe trip against the higher pulling clans.

We pretty much sniped the fuck out of CD/EV/D and killed a bunch

of tanks for their lootations and also cleared AAO/ST/SF when we found them  :D .

BBq2JVo.gif

Vids:

Vito's POV:

BBq2JVo.gif

Screenshots:

hC94WTn.png

MBXY9ZI.png

M5BIWVH.png

aPJ7JSq.png

Y1kqcmg.png

T1ST6XW.png

RpGmKTu.png

yfhZymT.png

renXxah.png

kvPNrOA.png

HgSKX3K.png

svcgAnt.png

Z1wvUYx.png

At least you kept you're capes on, unlike iv slaves had to go team with CD,with CD capes on to try to break the one and only #ENVY.

overall looked fun. good job FS =)

Are you actually broccolied lol? We didn't wear anyone else's cape. But I guess we will all mass report your account now, since you wanna act all high and mighty.

Are you actually broccolied lol? We didn't wear anyone else's cape. But I guess we will all mass report your account now, since you wanna act all high and mighty.

how you gonna mass report my account if you cant even mass for a lil official weekends trip? LMAO i can also confirm iv members in cd capes. vid will be out soon :). try massing for a trip instead of "reporting a account" Kys lmao.

how you gonna mass report my account if you cant even mass for a lil official weekends trip? LMAO i can also confirm iv members in cd capes. vid will be out soon :). try massing for a trip instead of "reporting a account" Kys lmao.

Okay gl your account silly little boy who signed up for a credit card to buy a runescape account. ;) 100$ it's not paid off and you got hella interest now lmfao

Okay gl your account silly little boy who signed up for a credit card to buy a runescape account. ;) 100$ it's not paid off and you got hella interest now lmfao

we can talk when you actually come out to play. dead clan lmao... FS SLUMPED YOU idk why i was in that slave clan lmao @@Alex ' made the right choice with many others.