IMPORTANT: Reminder why clans wont Prep/Fight EoP

Togo

yea i remember closing eop not once but twice

perfected and 16v20'd in 1 prep LMFAO..u closed a week later.

ur clan went on a 25 LOSS STREAK AT THE START OF CLANWARS

the only reason eop is 'good' in the wild is because u bring 40 mains, and u teamed with Fearless LMFAO 100 people no win

eop is THE worst clan in RS history. never have i ever seen a clan close twice in 1 month. u rely on mains to the point u won't drop them in the wild for preps. you'd rather pull 70 with mains than have 50 pures and fight fair fights, ur just brown sticky stuff lol no way around it. i will setup preps with EOP right now, and barring you don't bring mains on the weekend we will GLADLY fight. up to you guys!

fuckin brown sticky stuffters rofl dont @ me

lmao so you think winning the first round of grand finals in utterly unplayable conditions is a win, FOE even offered to give you guys the round win and reschedule at another date and EOP declined, @@HolyDreams and I listened to dull scream at andre like a monkey until andre broke like the little bitch he is

probably one of the brown sticky stufftiest decisions sb staff has made

after everything eop put you through while you were in fi, i would hate them too so its okay to be angry.

@ u started clan a year ago and ur first clan was tlp LMFAO. tlp wouldve closed way earlier if eop werent their allies. stop talking up as if ur here to save pure clanning as u know nothing.

Ah yes i remember the good times of eop being tlps lapdog, u were good dogie btw and did rlly good sucking too tyvm :*

Ah yes i remember the good times of eop being tlps lapdog, u were good dogie btw and did rlly good sucking too tyvm :*

eop is the only reason tlp lasted so long lmfao, cry more cos ur clan is dead and eop took all ur good members and theyre now ranks