SF Moves XLPC

Control Pker

Alright boys, its a hard time for me right now. Emotionally im stressed out with all the clans in the scene. We as a clan thinks its best for our clan experience to move to XLPC. 

Its the best for us right now as we could take over the scene pretty easily and give them the competition in the scene. We encourage @@Dave, @@Greuter, to step with us through this journey since you only pull under 20 now n days. So we will give this a try and see what happens from here. 

F2P Based here i go, the good old massing times ;) 

Very tough decision for sure.  Can't fucking wait to be lvl 3 again. going to go straight for 5 def and start training up.  Most likely will stay at 20 attack for mith scim as it is, in my opinion, one of the strongest weapons in the game.  Would like to see SF excel in the xlpc scene and pull 20+ members of 20-50 combat. Let's GOOOOO!!!

Been a rank in SF for a bit now and can honestly say it's been a hell of a ride. We have talked about going to xlpc since the day we opened.  Encouraging members to push hard for 30 combat in order to get green d'hide chaps, etc.  Hoping to compete with other HPC clans that had to step down due to lack of ability to compete.  Can't wait for our official F2P xlpc trip that will be coming up in the near future. Expecting 6-10 members to show up on our first official. #SF