List of Mains(look out for them)

Break

Don`t be shy @ CD is not that good so they bring mains, however it`s obv they would do this since OP is a snipe team sniping them. If i knew you would be sniping I would straight go on a main to kill you all trip long.

Same could be said with fearless always sniping doom, but doom doesn't bring mains? CD has been bringing mains since opening trip, and we all know it.

ur a mediator and ur the op are u gona update the topic with other clans or do we need to make our own topics lol? add the names of other mains and tag what clan theyre in?

I mean, did you not read the original post? I said I was only updating it with CD mains because that's the clan I was following around today...? at the bottom of the post it says feel free to post your own comment with mains of any other clan you see. read please lol

Don`t be shy @ CD is not that good so they bring mains, however it`s obv they would do this since OP is a snipe team sniping them. If i knew you would be sniping I would straight go on a main to kill you all trip long.

Also, wish I was vidding but it's kind-of odd how 10-20 mains log in like 10 steps away from the fight as soon as it starts and throw on cd capes. very odd clan that CD one is.

Same could be said with fearless always sniping doom, but doom doesn't bring mains? CD has been bringing mains since opening trip, and we all know it.

Yep but Doom is Quality clan, CD not. We all have seen how easy it is to push them to login mains, cause their members start panic when they gotta tank. However they know, punishing you will stand for punishing sharkbrew.

Yep but Doom is Quality clan, CD not. We all have seen how easy it is to push them to login mains, cause their members start panic when they gotta tank. However they know, punishing you will stand for punishing sharkbrew.

They can't punish anyone looking at todays performance. You are right on them all being trash and needing those mains though

a 126 main ya he's gunna hit ur level 70s lmfao l2math 

no but he's going to sit there on a cd fight with team-7 on to alter the cape-counter and in-turn not allowing for clans to left click certain areas, not sure why you need so many mains to sit on your fights, especially with your cape on

no but he's going to sit there on a cd fight with team-7 on to alter the cape-counter and in-turn not allowing for clans to left click certain areas, not sure why you need so many mains to sit on your fights, especially with your cape on

Love the propaganda of u posting OP's mains as "cd mains" or anybody in a T7 cape is automatically CD

And wow Having a 126 is bad now, guess we can't even scout or kill other clans scouts damn 

Love the propaganda of u posting OP's mains as "cd mains" or anybody in a T7 cape is automatically CD

And wow Having a 126 is bad now, guess we can't even scout or kill other clans scouts damn 

1, You say that the mains I posted are OP scouts but then make a point that you being on a 126 isn't bad anymore?

2. You need to scout your own fights? by sitting directly on top of them?

3. You can't say those are OP mains but then post propaganda everywhere and say that OP is sniping you on pures, nulls everything else you try to say.

Same old CD, New scene. Always sitting mains on fights because you can't keep opts otherwise, kind-of the downside of mass recruiting randoms and not teaching them anything about returning, but only relying on keeping your mains in-game to keep opt advantages.

1, You say that the mains I posted are OP scouts but then make a point that you being on a 126 isn't bad anymore?

2. You need to scout your own fights? by sitting directly on top of them?

3. You can't say those are OP mains but then post propaganda everywhere and say that OP is sniping you on pures, nulls everything else you try to say.

Same old CD, New scene. Always sitting mains on fights because you can't keep opts otherwise, kind-of the downside of mass recruiting randoms and not teaching them anything about returning, but only relying on keeping your mains in-game to keep opt advantages.

"op is sniping you on pures "6f0bbaa6e71bf1d2318d5046c802af40.pngmfw

I mean, did you not read the original post? I said I was only updating it with CD mains because that's the clan I was following around today...? at the bottom of the post it says feel free to post your own comment with mains of any other clan you see. read please lol

Also, wish I was vidding but it's kind-of odd how 10-20 mains log in like 10 steps away from the fight as soon as it starts and throw on cd capes. very odd clan that CD one is.

u think any1 is gonna look thru pages of pics lol? add them to the op or this is pointless just looks spiteful lmfao

"op is sniping you on pures "6f0bbaa6e71bf1d2318d5046c802af40.pngmfw

Mfw that wasn't my post and he provided a picture of a main, also of that pure, who happens to own 3-4 mains of his own and snipes your fights, good on him he's on a pure right there, but i'm pretty sure he has his 4tanks on the fight that your clan is having at that time.

You also say "Op is sniping you on pures" but the pic you provided shows an OP member sniping you while on his pure...? Not sure what you're trying to say here, then again you probably don't know what you're trying to say either.

Mfw that wasn't my post and he provided a picture of a main, also of that pure, who happens to own 3-4 mains of his own and snipes your fights, good on him he's on a pure right there, but i'm pretty sure he has his 4tanks on the fight that your clan is having at that time.

You also say "Op is sniping you on pures" but the pic you provided shows an OP member sniping you while on his pure...? Not sure what you're trying to say here, then again you probably don't know what you're trying to say either.

im saying op is sniping us in general, and that pic proves it lmfao r u dumb stop crying about mains that dont exist lmfao keep posting level 126's and complain, l2math broccoli they can't even hit u lmfaoooo

Oh boo hoo :( i miss clicked on a level 126 :( :( my days ruined :(

im saying op is sniping us in general, and that pic proves it lmfao r u dumb stop crying about mains that dont exist lmfao keep posting level 126's and complain, l2math broccoli they can't even hit u lmfaoooo

Yeah bro, good one! back to your little hole chance