this guy loves to roleplay

SKEEZ

It was almost funny than I realised you tagged the wrong person...

iMkvcJC.png

LMFAOOO.

Thanks for views btw, glad you're checking my channel out. :)

For the people that wonder, this is LS-RP, a server I used to play a while back.

Here's another old video of mine:

Thanks for promoting me bro, LOL.

It was almost funny than I realised you tagged the wrong person...

iMkvcJC.png

LMFAOOO.

Thanks for views btw, glad you're checking my channel out. :)

For the people that wonder, this is LS-RP, a server I used to play a while back.

Here's another old video of mine:

Thanks for promoting me bro, LOL.

would have been a little easier to tag the right person if u werent dutch and knew how to spell fishscale correctly!!!

would have been a little easier to tag the right person if u werent dutch and knew how to spell fishscale correctly!!!

you dumb as hell if you think my 'NAME' was supposed to be "Fishscale" when it's a NAME, a runescape NAME. don't get schooled by the 4nr now dude. LOL.

EDIT:

Since you're obviously uneducated, I'll explain it to you..

For example: 

'skeez' isn't an actual word, yet you picked it as a name. 'Fishcale' isn't an actual word, yet I picked it as a name.

Teacher out.

you dumb as hell if you think my 'NAME' was supposed to be "Fishscale" when it's a NAME, a runescape NAME. don't get schooled by the 4nr now dude. LOL.

failing to understand the point youre trying to make lmfao

whether or not fishcale is your rsn u literally failed to spell it correctly which is expected

So using your logic, you misspelled sneeze wrong?

How awkward...

i know youre trying your best to defend him but surely u cannot really believe wat u just said isnt completely broccolied lmfao

So using your logic, you misspelled sneeze wrong?

How awkward...

i know youre trying your best to defend him but surely u cannot really believe wat u just said isnt completely broccolied lmfao

please find me a definition for fishcale!!!

Very high-quality cocaine, usually right off the key and uncut. Doesn't look like regular coke---it's flaky instead of grainy, it's sparkly instead of dull, and it's slightly yellow-grey instead of being plain white. Good waste product, since 1 gram = ~12 lines. Numbs all the way down and gives you a case of the chills.
Sleazeball, skanky, skank

Dear 'skeez',

I've said it before and I'll say it again. It's hard to argue with a smart person but it's damn near impossible to argue with a dumb person.

Since you clearly fail to understand that names and actual words are not the same thing, I suggest you hit this button on the top left corner: cbNHw0C.png

congrats on being dutch enough to spell your own alias incorrectly!!!