Misfits Chokeslams The Scene Ft. Doom x6 & rest

Zee

dont pipe up. AAO is a two server clan. We don't post on sharkbrew. Here's our topic.

http://aao-rs.com/index.php?/topic/936-against-all-odds-p2p-friday-ft-cdubivdmkrdsf/#comment-11155

We peaked 35 for our p2p trip. You waste product version of pop won't last. I dare you to attempt f2p lmfao aao will curve stomp you.

AAO piped up to us a few weeks back and we shut you down real quick. I have no problem doing this again.

Apex is open and Ruin is closed and we're slumped? l0l

ruin is open lo?

apex is as good as closed seeing as they havent posted a win topic/trip topic in 4+MONTHS. ur ranks should stop being selfish and wasting the member's times, they could be in other clans

dont pipe up. AAO is a two server clan. We don't post on sharkbrew. Here's our topic.

http://aao-rs.com/index.php?/topic/936-against-all-odds-p2p-friday-ft-cdubivdmkrdsf/#comment-11155

We peaked 35 for our p2p trip. You waste product version of pop won't last. I dare you to attempt f2p lmfao aao will curve stomp you.

the past 3 versions of aao have sucked (3 versions in 2 years lol?) and have slumped for 75% of the time theyve been open (1st slumped by sv, then slumped by cd, and now this version is just slumped from opening) 

must be a troll acc

i don't mind f2p (even tho it's too easy to learn and master) but this has to come with time, i suggest you guys to calm down and focus on your own clans :)

just like p2p with all these f2p based clan doing p2p Fridays to give ur brown sticky stuff clan action what if we don't do p2p lol have fun on Friday with 60-70 pulls nothing to hit

AAO piped up to us a few weeks back and we shut you down real quick. I have no problem doing this again.

lol u can't do anything to any clan if they stop going p2p Fridays have fun

You dont post on sharkbrew? I don't blame you. Again, nothing to brag about. Stop making your clan look bad little guy

*curb stomp

Fun as fuck between doom and misfits tonight, thanks for the competitive and clean action (pls come out F2p so we can continue the good fights)

Shoutout to your streamer unit @purespam @@yoitzsonny, both the boys :P

Yea they pull alot they should go f2p.

go f2p or ur just another irrelevant dmk walking around lmao

i'd love to see you guys in f2p action yooo

6b62555ccc16564b6468ff140838fab5.png

No thanks

just like p2p with all these f2p based clan doing p2p Fridays to give ur waste product clan action what if we don't do p2p lol have fun on Friday with 60-70 pulls nothing to hitlol u can't do anything to any clan if they stop going p2p Fridays have fun

dumbest thing I've ever read haha

just like p2p with all these f2p based clan doing p2p Fridays to give ur waste product clan action what if we don't do p2p lol have fun on Friday with 60-70 pulls nothing to hit

lol u can't do anything to any clan if they stop going p2p Fridays have fun

lmfao go ahead admit defeat and stop going p2p HAHAHAHAH our server, broccoli

• 2 weeks later...

@@The_Chief Na, it's actually NOT bound to happen. F2p is cancer. We don't like cancer. We don't like f2p. Again, we don't pay for runescape membership to "pull scims on 3! and catch bonds". If f2p was main-free that would be different.

Yea it's true, but worth a try to at least go f2p every other week either on a Saturday or Sunday