No Mains No Fs - Leaderboard leak of an elite member being worried.

FISHFACE

I've never seen this in my life and the edited leaderboards I sold you for 50m was sold like 2 months ago before nike was elite holy waste product doom is desperate

You're sat pulling 20s whilst we pull 80 and we 3-0'd you with considerable ease, not sure how we are desperate considering the state your clan is in :^)

You're sat pulling 20s whilst we pull 80 and we 3-0'd you with considerable ease, not sure how we are desperate considering the state your clan is in :^)

rather pull 40 and have a good amount of action like we're doing now than pull 80 and be yanked around on a leash by @ lmfao :^) sure wish slushpuppy made that sb bet of how long it'd take for you to go rescue cd yday ;/ guess i'll have to wait another 2 months for dome to pluck the courage to give us a prep to make it back lol

rather pull 40 and have a good amount of action like we're doing now than pull 80 and be yanked around on a leash by @ lmfao :^) sure wish slushpuppy made that sb bet of how long it'd take for you to go rescue cd yday ;/ guess i'll have to wait another 2 months for dome to pluck the courage to give us a prep to make it back lol

Maybe if your clan could pull we would prep you again, rather not have to sit over half our clan just to get another 3-0 :/

Also would rather have clean 1v1s with CD and AC and have them AC for us instead of being envys bitch and a snipe team that uses mains and still can't compete with the rest of the scene