RAGE IS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE WE ARE GOING BACK TO OUR ROOTS

Runeyboy5000

Lmfao so Rage, OP and CD fucked up the mpc scene with mains just to go back to it a few months later, congrats on effectively making 0 progression in 3 months

no progress? we beat some of the best f2p hpc clans 3-0 while ruin is a washed up closed clan and got trashed on by rage. You shouldnt of poked the bear see what happened?

no progress? we beat some of the best f2p hpc clans 3-0 while ruin is a washed up closed clan and got trashed on by rage. You shouldnt of poked the bear see what happened?

Oh wow bro, congrats on winning some 25v25s lmfao. Come to me when you hold #1 matched in both servers and the #1 matched HPC of 2015, #Zu baby. You wasted your time for nothing, you can act hard or whatever, but still doesn't hide the fact that you wasted your members time all because yourself and bvg thought you were smart moving to HPC. Yeah good job bro, you were pulling 60 before you moved up, now you pull 20.. So who really won here? the fact that in Ruin we are enjoying the game as mains, did something effective with our accounts, whilst you guys are begging your members to train backwards after convincing them to ruin their accounts for nothing. GREAT LEADERSHIP BRO

Oh wow bro, congrats on winning some 25v25s lmfao. Come to me when you hold #1 matched in both servers and the #1 matched HPC of 2015, #Zu baby. You wasted your time for nothing, you can act hard or whatever, but still doesn't hide the fact that you wasted your members time all because yourself and bvg thought you were smart moving to HPC. Yeah good job bro, you were pulling 60 before you moved up, now you pull 20.. So who really won here? the fact that in Ruin we are enjoying the game as mains, did something effective with our accounts, whilst you guys are begging your members to train backwards after convincing them to ruin their accounts for nothing. GREAT LEADERSHIP BRO

This is all a bunch of human brown sticky stuff lol. our members and ranks voted on lpc scene to help remake the pure scene you clue less fuck boy. 25v25? i can show you a easy 5+ 30 35 40 preps against your brown sticky stuff clan in which you got 3-0'd easy. if i do remember correctly which i always do it took ruin what 7 preps before you even could take a round off rage. Pipe down small fry you are nothing but a failed product of my nut sack.

Dont forget who made you.

Here is one of them preps that you said never happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oZ8MKZzrsQ

This is all a bunch of human brown sticky stuff lol. our members and ranks voted on lpc scene to help remake the pure scene you clue less fuck boy. 25v25? i can show you a easy 5+ 30 35 40 preps against your brown sticky stuff clan in which you got 3-0'd easy. if i do remember correctly which i always do it took ruin what 7 preps before you even could take a round off rage. Pipe down small fry you are nothing but a failed product of my nut sack.

Dont forget who made you.

Here is one of them preps that you said never happened.

Thank you for proving my point exactly with your reply :)