#cluster124 aint shnit

SKEEZ

I have to admit, this is very good banter.

Don't like the idea behind it but definitely a very good gif

I don't like the idea behind the remaining HPCs needing to all team up against one clan of pures

i also thought you didnt want tyler as the leader?

and they say i have no say... ok lol

btw im the creator of cluster124

The birdies told me couck and 3at were the one's calling the shots and needed a meatshield

I don't like the idea behind the remaining HPCs needing to all team up against one clan of pures

Pure clans teaming on the pure clan that pulls the most is not something that was invented last year. It has been around for quite some time. 

The only thing I find negative is not giving you preps after dropping the mains but you had used them for quite some while.

Pure clans teaming on the pure clan that pulls the most is not something that was invented last year. It has been around for quite some time. 

The only thing I find negative is not giving you preps after dropping the mains but you had used them for quite some while.

We literally had 65 against foes 55 near hills hut lol, they were getting smoked and then had sup/fi login lol.

FI had around 55-60 so that's pretty bull brown sticky stuff lol, no clan could have taken us 1v1 in the wilderness and if you dared to come to GDZ you all would give up within 10 minutes.

We literally had 65 against foes 55 near hills hut lol, they were getting smoked and then had sup/fi login lol.

FI had around 55-60 so that's pretty bull brown sticky stuff lol, no clan could have taken us 1v1 in the wilderness and if you dared to come to GDZ you all would give up within 10 minutes.

u have so much pride for a eop that is nothing compared to 2k15 eop, let's not kid ourselves

You have a very narrow point of view, almost every pure clan has used mains for quite some while. You're legitimately scrambling around to find any excuse to use to justify teaming (I heard "they flame us" has been used lately)

You have a very narrow point of view, almost every pure clan has used mains for quite some while. You're legitimately scrambling around to find any excuse to use to justify teaming (I heard "they flame us" has been used lately)

I would bother looking for excuses if I actually cared in any way for the HPC scene. But I don't. I find it dull, lackluster, boring and filled with excuses. 

You can say I am "legitimately scrambling around to find any excuse to use to justify teaming"

But you are equally "legitimately scrambling around to find any excuse to use to justify" the use of mains against pure clans at a large scale. My narrow point of view (apparently lol) is starting to reflect like a mirror.

why did eop and tlp team on us then? haha