Warning to EOP

slushpuppy

Ah yes. Well, I hope not to see anymore of your members harassing me including your own ranks. If you truly believe that I would say that about Varjo, you can ask him yourself. I don't stick low to do something like that, especially when I had true conversations with the guy. 

remember who won u this

TfOIZtc.png

no ones doxing u nigga

lmfao geeks lose on runescape so they release their anger by doxing people

Hmm yes coming from the guy who's clan doxed their own Finnish member cos of eop spy paranoia. Btw stop making status updates asking for a main u weird guy

@@slushpuppy @@Braden @@Kim

this is kims account btw

qc9UUmC.png

a8k60PE.png

all after we leaked their boards lmfao justin beiber

Don't get buttburt when same happens to u if u take pride in doing it. No1 has doxed Kim publicly and even if they did without ranks knowing, her info won't be posted at all. Btw u shouldn't dox your own clan members for no reason that's such NH

Don't get buttburt when same happens to u if u take pride in doing it. No1 has doxed Kim publicly and even if they did without ranks knowing, her info won't be posted at all. 

@@17_ I will never take pride in doing such a thing. I will be straight and blunt if anything occurs within my clan. As I was before. 

remember who won u this

no ones doxing u farmer

hmmmmmmmmm 

Why are u quoting me without putting anything with it? U warned me countless times for that as it's spam. Warm urself too now or biased?

refresh lol

I originally quoted it because Dull claimed nobody was trying to  :rolleyes:

DW @@Kim @@slushpuppy anyone who says or posts Kim's info will be dealt with swiftly and professionally and we expect the same back for your members trying to dox jimi

Anyone's info posted on these forums will be hidden and warned. Sometimes, we may not even know if its a irl related 'joke.' This will require the community to report it if seen. At least you admit that your clan has attempted to dox me, lol. 

Anyone's info posted on these forums will be hidden and warned. Sometimes, we may not even know if its a irl related 'joke.' This will require the community to report it if seen. At least you admit that your clan has attempted to dox me, lol.

No I didn't lmao? U said pixel was harassing u so I said if true he will be dealt with swiftly and professionally. Again ur making false claims to make eop look bad

No I didn't lmao? U said pixel was harassing u so I said if true he will be dealt with swiftly and professionally. Again ur making false claims to make eop look bad

Probably should have him make a certain change if you know what I mean. 

DW @@Kim @@slushpuppy anyone who says or posts Kim's info will be dealt with swiftly and professionally and we expect the same back for your members trying to dox jimi

Btw stop believing everything u hear. Just cos someone's says we doxed Kim doesn't actually mean we doxed Kim.... Sigh

That's why this is just a warning :) .

Also Jimi isn't an SB rank.

That's why this is just a warning :) .

I understand, but just because u hear from someone 'oh some eop kid posted/said Kim's irl Info' don't instantly believe it's true. I've said here that no1 as far as I'm aware has doxed Kim and no1 will, however I cannot control everyone in eop but if I see anyone attempting to do so then action will be taken swiftly and professionally

Not going to say it's justified or allowed, however to my knowledge @@Kim was in support of doxing @ and/or his finnish friends in Supremacy. Although she may be a target, she probably shouldn't be supporting it against others when she's a staff member here so it could be fair that both parties are warned rather than one.

murd is smart