The ugly truth about EOP.

If you guys only used pures you'd definitely be in contention for #1, don't revert to your old ways. Take the beating, get preps and if you win them then no one can dispute that you're #1. Simple.

u may just be the only supremacy member with a brain

i like u already

you're by far the most non-competitive clan in the hpc bracket ever * and I doubt your leadership or your members have the willpower to grind through weeks and weeks of losing preps and getting teamed on in the wild. if you go back to mains it won't be surprising at all

tl;dr you've relied on mains/ddosing/forum exploiting since 2010 when epidemic closed into you and since then you've been slapped by every other hpc that you've ever gotten into a "rivalry" as you say with.

im sure @@scumtroll69 can confirm  :lol:

If you guys only used pures you'd definitely be in contention for #1, don't revert to your old ways. Take the beating, get preps and if you win them then no one can dispute that you're #1. Simple.

careful, logic is a dangerous thing around these parts

That's the problem lol, we drop mains and clans still refuse to prep us and team against us, why should we drop mains when u do dumb brown sticky stuff like that? 

bro idk y ur talking LMFAO

you spammed me on irc on sunday threatening to rag us and you didnt do anything 

You lost a coordinated 3v1 at corp vs us, i would say we did enough lmao.

That's the problem lol, we drop mains and clans still refuse to prep us and team against us, why should we drop mains when u do dumb brown sticky stuff like that? 

You have good pulls, just absorb the punches teaming will stop and preps will come :)

@ all I know is that EOP is choosing not to do it properly and remains to claim #1 when it means nothing.

If you are truly #1 you'll be able to put up a fight against other clans on the rise with only pures

would you say that FO would be happy to fight an alliance of EOP, CP, FI & SUP all together? LOL you're scared to fight EOP alone down 10

bro idk y ur talking LMFAO

you spammed me on irc on sunday threatening to rag us and you didnt do anything

Lol ur afraid to prep without adhi

Matter fact ur whole leadership is lol fuckin pussys

l000000000l imperial just lost to fearless LMFAO U KILLED 6 PPL IN A PREP AND LEFT AFTER ROUND 2

Good ol imperial killing single digit opts in preps

Refer to sig XD

EoP are hands down the most active clan during midweek, when it comes to pking, minis, ts activity.

:hehehe:

Also a Misfits rejects top lel  :lol:

12 members, 42 guests, 0 anonymous users  - sup
17 MEMBERS, 0 ANONYMOUS, 28 GUESTS - fi
9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests - fo
58 members, 387 guests, 0 anonymous users - eop

average more than every single HPC forums combined, any and every timezone

GRATZ EOP