The ugly truth about EOP.

I know most of you hate EOP & like to talk brown sticky stuff about them, so i decided to make this topic to analyze some facts.

1) People are saying that EOP pulls 10 pures & 50 mains to their trips?

"People are double logging on mains to boost their pulls"

The last 2 weekends EOP forbid their members to use mains & they used strictly pures.

SVy7WVt.png

jHpAC08.png

As you can clearly see, they managed to pull over 80 pures, if these people double logged on their mains as you all imply then that would mean 160 on cape counter (end of HPC scene)

I think that you make yourself look extremely cauliflower if you say sht like these guys:

Never fucking with the yellow kings, we forced u to go main again lmfao

#cluster124 makes you sit in singles & lobby   :lol:

lmao eop ded as fuck

Reminds me of what eop is gonna look like once they drop their mains.

I think the last 2 weekends are proof enough that EoP can do just fine without mains. 

I understand banter and all, but atleast try to be more creative about it, instead of saying that good'ol "u have more mains than pures" BS, when you couldnt be more wrong lol.

2) "Ded clan no midweek action LOL, haha"

EoP are hands down the most active clan during midweek, when it comes to pking, minis, ts activity....u name it. Ofc they dont do preps atm because clans refuse to give them preps.

The clan who has been pulling 60-100 for months, has ~70 people active on TS every day & is currently #1 clan in wilderness is FAR FROM DEAD imho, but feel free to make yourself look cauliflower by saying this, maybe someone will believe you eventually.

3) Prep vs CP:

You honestly blame a clan for losing ONE prep after not prepping for nearly 4 months due to clans starving them LOL?

You do realize that is a long time of not prepping right? You also cant possibly win every prep, especially if you havent prepped for 4 months lol.

4) There is not a single clan alive, who can take on EOP 1v1 atm, which is why everyone is ganging up on EOP.

You can use the good'ol main excuse for teaming, but the last 2 weekends says otherwise. You still teamed on EOP & you still lost.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can talk all the sht in the world, but everything i said is actually true & you are free to dispute anything i said IF YOU CAN.

I think its safe to say that EOP is #1, if not then WHO is?

SUP? LOL.

CP? 1 server clan - nope.

FO? Not today m8s.

FI?  :hehehe:

Never fucking with the yellow kings, we forced u to go main again lmfao

#cluster124 makes you sit in singles & lobby   :lol:

lmao eop ded as fuck

Ur really a potato head.

1) You`re members were piping up '' no prep lost in the last 4 months,'' Then it`s kinda expected that when you lose peoples start laughing and flaming you. The thing also is that you have quality peoples, but just not many as the other clans have.

2) EOP members are known for being really justin beiber. Why would any1 prep EOP when they have Always a big mouth like they are good, yet they are the first one to lose quality fights. CP Always win the big preps vs EOP and Foe had like 5 to 20 streak win in clan wars vs EOP not very long ago( in f2p and p2p)+ you prob forget EOP being in lobby and only crash FI up 30.

3) Now that ur clan is pulling more they come more out of their shells, but don`t forget how it was when ur clan pulled 50ish and other clan 70-100.

4) You mass invited FS for pulls which is alright, but don`t act like EOP pulls this on their own( they leech smart).

Last: ur just a cheerleader of EOP, prob not even playing and trying to putt some feathers in their ass. Also don`t forget what FI did to you Saturday at bandit camps, that was more emotional then watching the titanic.

ight forum clan ur quality sucks u lost 3-0 to cp in ur only prep of 2017 and u lost on sunday even with 50 mains. however, ur sensible never mentioning foe, ill give u that

No, we are 1-1 in preps this year and we killed your clan, Fatality and the 22 Supremacy tigers on Sunday.