@Cd

Bradyb

@cd i want you to realize March 14 2017 is the date you killed your clan, when you look back in 2 months at why you closed. This is where it all started. @ Fearless ty for prep regardless, you should've given a redo even tho it wasn't you guys ddosing us and given us a fair prep but w.e.

We didn't even ask for a redo when 5+ kids left our cc when we prepped you the first time.  Stop crying and acting like a victim.  This is exactly the reason why Zenith has closed so many times in the past.

False

Wait what I'm confused what happened

Cd hit off 8 members/ranks in a 41v41 and doom left cc at 28v39 and asked for redo, they refused even admitting they know cd hit our kids off so we left 

False

Cd hit off 8 members/ranks in a 41v41 and doom left cc at 28v39 and asked for redo, they refused even admitting they know cd hit our kids off so we left

Well if my math is correct 41-8=33 and so u fought until u had 28 and decided to leave u should've had done it in the beginning

Well if my math is correct 41-8=33 and so u fought until u had 28 and decided to leave u should've had done it in the beginning

Our main caller hormone got hit off we didn't know what was happening until a rank said it in ts, then we immediately left. the round lasted like 1 minute.

Sounds like zenith is getting a taste of their own medicine

own medicine?

ddos?

our medicine is ddos we do to other ppl?

naw don't make senser

i dont think a caller can call that when he does not have internet.

if you can find a way around this where callers can communicate to their clan without internet, please let me know, thank you have a nice day! @@exzrts