CP/CV Leaks

fakeTumblr`

we where better when we where just cv toxic+parm are the best duo leaders in pure clanning they dont need cp for advice lol...

They are clueless, but I agree, you were much much better on your own. Toxic/Parm need to re-do conviction.

EOP wont be leaving them alone as long as they have the name CP.

gg tomatos... cp/v hacks/ddoses/ whatever else... they just need to accept that they are ruined, sad what kids have to do these days out of anger when people just play this game for fun

first off vendetta doesnt hack or ddos thats all cp we had nothing to do with that. we think hacking and ddosing people over a game is just pathetic and broccolied. so just thought i would let u know.

wtf? rofl?

i swear man dont say cauliflower stuff like that making us look bad fucking tomato

first of all kid, i post way more better stuff than you on here all u do is flame/bait without providing any facts like me. second of all dont flame me again before i tell toxic what u told me on irc bundle of twigset

first of all kid, i post way more better stuff than you on here all u do is flame/bait without providing any facts like me. second of all dont flame me again before i tell toxic what u told me on irc bundle of twigset

You never provide facts, just face it man, you and doder are equally just as broccolied as one another. No wonder you're both in CP...