Fantastic Job Yesterday.

D o n

@@Leen thank you for the support, seems like moral is high as we had 60 in TS 15 minutes into mass.

@don thank you for just confirming the the time frame for the account you're using to leak 'member boards' it's between 2 people now.

Detective

Get your facts straight you scrawny brainded skinhead. Fs already made a topic explaining all mains were there's if anything doom bought more mains than us to 'fight back FS' mains but ended up also attacking our pures

Show me proof of mains broccoli, cause the topic you created was FS/Rocktards in our cape. The only 'mains' you can class us as having are the 3 members with 20 def, which ain't even mains by anyones standard lol. You got another thing coming if you think we're gonna boot them over that. You ask us to stop them bringing mith, that literally does fuck all in high pulled fights as it's only 2 members that bring it (one of which is gonna stop and the other is a troll who only plays rs for weekend events) why should we, when you bring mains yourself, except they're in rune. Everyone knows liths is a CD member who has lvl 80 tanks and also swag of rs uses mains, not sure if he has stopped now though, but he did used to bring them. Props to him if he has stopped.

Before you try showing us pics of the 'Doom bem' and 'Doom wizzyg' please check there names changes before posting propaganda. You'll clearly see both have rockman(numbers) as there last name change.

Show me proof of mains broccoli, cause the topic you created was FS/Rocktards in our cape. The only 'mains' you can class us as having are the 3 members with 20 def, which ain't even mains by anyones standard lol. You got another thing coming if you think we're gonna boot them over that. You ask us to stop them bringing mith, that literally does fuck all in high pulled fights as it's only 2 members that bring it (one of which is gonna stop and the other is a troll who only plays rs for weekend events) why should we, when you bring mains yourself, except they're in rune. Everyone knows liths is a CD member who has lvl 80 tanks and also swag of rs uses mains, not sure if he has stopped now though, but he did used to bring them. Props to him if he has stopped.

Before you try showing us pics of the 'Doom bem' and 'Doom wizzyg' please check there names changes before posting propaganda. You'll clearly see both have rockman(numbers) as there last name change.

Alright, let me make this simple here you braindead moron. CD and Dome came to an agreement to reform the pure community, and make it be strictly 1-4def. CD has kept to our promise if you don't believe us get a leak in us I dare you to find any audio-clip/evidence of any leader even letting us bring accounts with steel. Of course there might be 1 broccoli every now and then who brings his main yet you need to understand CD has a 150+-200 man memberlist. we can't control the action of every individual however when someone is caught they are disciplined accordingly.

You must be new to pure clanning because you would have known that Lithunians tanks were from the previous 2015/16 cancer MPC scene when every clan especially Dome bought mains back then. The only account we let him bring now "Lithuanianz" which is 120combat to scout on. Give me a screenshot of him using his lvl 80 tanks yesterday to attack a doom pure please. Same goes for swag of rs.

As for Doom mains, idgaf, anything above 4def in the LPC scene is considered a main and will be camped by other mains

Here is Moni on his main attacking a CD 1def pure

hKdnXDk.png

Another one of your mains attacking 1def CD pures

gTsOczu.jpg

As for accounts with 4-20def+ I've got a sh!t ton of pictures of SF/Doom accounts with steel/black/mithril+. Theres no point posting them since you're not even denying you bring them. You claim 20def accounts hardly make any difference to high-opts fight, thats literally where the fucking cancer starts. The fact is since your clan has no leg to stand on to cry about FS/Rockmen etc turning the scene cancer when what your leader are doing is one of the big factors that ruined the last LPC/MPC scene.

Alright, let me make this simple here you braindead moron. CD and Dome came to an agreement to reform the pure community, and make it be strictly 1-4def. CD has kept to our promise if you don't believe us get a leak in us I dare you to find any audio-clip/evidence of any leader even letting us bring accounts with steel. Of course there might be 1 broccoli every now and then who brings his main yet you need to understand CD has a 150+-200 man memberlist. we can't control the action of every individual however when someone is caught they are disciplined accordingly.

You must be new to pure clanning because you would have known that Lithunians tanks were from the previous 2015/16 cancer MPC scene when every clan especially Dome bought mains back then. The only account we let him bring now "Lithuanianz" which is 120combat to scout on. Give me a screenshot of him using his lvl 80 tanks yesterday to attack a doom pure please. Same goes for swag of rs.

As for Doom mains, idgaf, anything above 4def in the LPC scene is considered a main and will be camped by other mains

Here is Moni on his main attacking a CD 1def pure

hKdnXDk.png

Another one of your mains attacking 1def CD pures

gTsOczu.jpg

As for accounts with 4-20def+ I've got a sh!t ton of pictures of SF/Doom accounts with steel/black/mithril+. Theres no point posting them since you're not even denying you bring them. You claim 20def accounts hardly make any difference to high-opts fight, thats literally where the fucking cancer starts. The fact is since your clan has no leg to stand on to cry about FS/Rockmen etc turning the scene cancer when what your leader are doing is one of the big factors that ruined the last LPC/MPC scene.

Congratulations, you have one picture of Moni, who had a reason, someone was on his LPC, he was told to get off that account once Ryan realized and he did.

Dunno who the fuck that is in Addy, but deffo isn't ours. Nice propaganda.

As for Liths??

MlrWTqX.png

Guessing your puny little eyes didn't see that.

There are a couple of other pictures of him as well, I cba scrolling through to find them when that is enough evidence. He brings his accounts every weekend, so you deffo are not punishing him.

As for Swag, you are being completely braindead, not me, if you read what I wrote, I said he USED to bring them and props to him if he hasn't brought them since.

I have brown sticky stuff ton of pics on forums with him on at least 3 of his lvl 80 tanks. Everyone knows CD have to bring mains to compete, hence why you're refusing to do first to 500 in CWA, where rockmen and FS can't intervene. I guarantee if we accepted your full out in the wild, we would have mains camping us from both them rag teams.

Secondly, I am not new to clanning, prob been clanning a hell of a lot longer then you.

You have 150-200 man ml yet you only had like 120 sign ups for yes and no and only half showed up, guess you need an inactive sweep.

Also, you have plenty of accounts who are 10+ def, they bring robes which is fair enough, but you're telling me that anything above 4 def is gonna get camped by a main, you gonna do that to your members?

I don't see you atking FS and Envy and AAO who openly bring mains?? no, cause you need them on your side to help you compete.

Moni won't be using that account anymore.

Control will be bringing robes, but we're not kicking him for being 20 def. 

KJ will also be told to bring robes but he couldn't care less what anyone thinks so we'll just have to keep piling him.

I don't expect to see liths on any of his accounts or swag of rs on Saturday either. You control your members, we'll control ours.

As for FS and Rockmen, your leader and ours will have to come to some agreement over them.

We will not be doing P2P Sundays anymore until clans get fed up of pking P2P, atm, it's active, more active then F2P so we're gonna keep it that way. We do not want 2 days a week getting camped by FS and Rockmen mains. You can continue to rag us, but as you seen on Sunday, it had no effect on anyone's moral as we pulled 90 all trip, so keep donating us +1s cause we're not scared to fight on high risk worlds.

Let's try and keep Saturday to 1v1 action without rune or invites from your side. You had 70 man pull on Saturday, with sign ups, and had to have invites to boost it to 100 and then rag teams helping you (we know you didn't invite them). We had 90 solid members without Invites, OP pull 45 max and hate you and Rage are looking like they'll pull like 60-70. Doubt you can handle 200 pures on you if you keep bringing rune, yes, we will team, just like we did when FS thought bringing 50 mains would help them, then they soon stopped after they did nothing but lost 10+ returns each.

Congratulations, you have one picture of Moni, who had a reason, someone was on his LPC, he was told to get off that account once Ryan realized and he did.

Dunno who the fuck that is in Addy, but deffo isn't ours. Nice propaganda.

As for Liths??

MlrWTqX.png

Guessing your puny little eyes didn't see that.

There are a couple of other pictures of him as well, I cba scrolling through to find them when that is enough evidence. He brings his accounts every weekend, so you deffo are not punishing him.

As for Swag, you are being completely braindead, not me, if you read what I wrote, I said he USED to bring them and props to him if he hasn't brought them since.

I have brown sticky stuff ton of pics on forums with him on at least 3 of his lvl 80 tanks. Everyone knows CD have to bring mains to compete, hence why you're refusing to do first to 500 in CWA, where rockmen and FS can't intervene. I guarantee if we accepted your full out in the wild, we would have mains camping us from both them rag teams.

Secondly, I am not new to clanning, prob been clanning a hell of a lot longer then you.

You have 150-200 man ml yet you only had like 120 sign ups for yes and no and only half showed up, guess you need an inactive sweep.

Also, you have plenty of accounts who are 10+ def, they bring robes which is fair enough, but you're telling me that anything above 4 def is gonna get camped by a main, you gonna do that to your members?

I don't see you atking FS and Envy and AAO who openly bring mains?? no, cause you need them on your side to help you compete.

Moni won't be using that account anymore.

Control will be bringing robes, but we're not kicking him for being 20 def. 

KJ will also be told to bring robes but he couldn't care less what anyone thinks so we'll just have to keep piling him.

I don't expect to see liths on any of his accounts or swag of rs on Saturday either. You control your members, we'll control ours.

As for FS and Rockmen, your leader and ours will have to come to some agreement over them.

We will not be doing P2P Sundays anymore until clans get fed up of pking P2P, atm, it's active, more active then F2P so we're gonna keep it that way. We do not want 2 days a week getting camped by FS and Rockmen mains. You can continue to rag us, but as you seen on Sunday, it had no effect on anyone's moral as we pulled 90 all trip, so keep donating us +1s cause we're not scared to fight on high risk worlds.

Let's try and keep Saturday to 1v1 action without rune or invites from your side. You had 70 man pull on Saturday, with sign ups, and had to have invites to boost it to 100 and then rag teams helping you (we know you didn't invite them). We had 90 solid members without Invites, OP pull 45 max and hate you and Rage are looking like they'll pull like 60-70. Doubt you can handle 200 pures on you if you keep bringing rune, yes, we will team, just like we did when FS thought bringing 50 mains would help them, then they soon stopped after they did nothing but lost 10+ returns each.

L0000000000000000L someone was on moni's lpc again?????? He already used that excuse last week sunday

Last time I asked he said  he was on it to take damage from some of the mains even though theres a picture of him attacking pures LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO make up your fucking mind. BRB someone is on my pure every weekend so I'll bring my main from now on. You must be fucking broccolied to actually believe that.

Also the other guy in Addy, "Definately isnt yours", even though he's wearing a team-49 cape and attacking pures, heck you probably didn't even bother looking him up. Meanwhile every main in a team7 cape is definately a CD main am i right??

Also,mfw you tell us we need an inactivity sweep, when you just had an entire clan close into you and barely pull 90. stfu lmfao.

As for why we aren't attacking FS/EV/AAO, get your head out of your fucking ass we've been after Envy since we've opened as an LPC, whats the fucking point of fighting these clans 1vs1 when we pull more than all 3 combined.

And as for Lithuanian account, I'll need to confirm that picture is from Saturday.

I don't expect to see anyone of your members in anything but robes either,

Trust me I want a 1vs1 too, what happened last saturday I doubt any1 can call it a fight. It was more of a rapefest and you werent even trying to fight back lmao. but it stopped being a 1vs1 when SF mass joined into you and stated bringing 20def+ gear, on top of that you're broccolied leaders though it would be a good idea to go out on foe's anniversary trip on their capes and snipe EOP.

So now you have both EOP and FS after your ass.

Also please don't threaten to team on us lmfao, OP have their hands full losing a rivalry to UB and Rage already learnt their lesson last time they tried to team (CD vs T6 Alliance). Heres the last time you tried it lmfao, didn't go too well I guess e4eb7f9f7d3ee66d294c0d1d18f994cc.png

I appreciate your effort on trying to fix this cancerous mess and wanting a clean 1vs1, but you only have your leaders to blame for putting you in this mess

L0000000000000000L someone was on moni's lpc again?????? He already used that excuse last week sunday

Last time I asked he said  he was on it to take damage from some of the mains even though theres a picture of him attacking pures LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO make up your fucking mind. BRB someone is on my pure every weekend so I'll bring my main from now on. You must be fucking broccolied to actually believe that.

Also the other guy in Addy, "Definately isnt yours", even though he's wearing a team-49 cape and attacking pures, heck you probably didn't even bother looking him up. Meanwhile every main in a team7 cape is definately a CD main am i right??

Also,mfw you tell us we need an inactivity sweep, when you just had an entire clan close into you and barely pull 90. stfu lmfao.

As for why we aren't attacking FS/EV/AAO, get your head out of your fucking ass we've been after Envy since we've opened as an LPC, whats the fucking point of fighting these clans 1vs1 when we pull more than all 3 combined.

And as for Lithuanian account, I'll need to confirm that picture is from Saturday.

I don't expect to see anyone of your members in anything but robes either,

Trust me I want a 1vs1 too, what happened last saturday I doubt any1 can call it a fight. It was more of a rapefest and you werent even trying to fight back lmao. but it stopped being a 1vs1 when SF mass joined into you and stated bringing 20def+ gear, on top of that you're broccolied leaders though it would be a good idea to go out on foe's anniversary trip on their capes and snipe EOP.

So now you have both EOP and FS after your ass.

Also please don't threaten to team on us lmfao, OP have their hands full losing a rivalry to UB and Rage already learnt their lesson last time they tried to team (CD vs T6 Alliance). Heres the last time you tried it lmfao, didn't go too well I guess e4eb7f9f7d3ee66d294c0d1d18f994cc.png

I appreciate your effort on trying to fix this cancerous mess and wanting a clean 1vs1, but you only have your leaders to blame for putting you in this mess

So because the guy in addy is wearing a T-49 cape, means he is ours? So basically everyone in your cape is yours? that's how you're explaining it. I never said he was your main, I just said swag of tank and Liths are the ones using mains for you. That kid in addy is just a random snipe tard from Rockman hitting us and prob you.

Yes someone was using Monis acc, it's not just his acc btw.. like I said, we have told him not to go on that account again. I don't know what he said to you the first time, nor do I care. You say we had an 'entire clan' close into us. I think we have 10 apps from SF members, prob 12 at a push. You went after Envy for prob the first weekend. Then after that, you have always fought us. I understand you pull more then all 3 combined and you want action from us, but why don't you focus them on Sunday and close Envy in like 1 week? 1 less cancer clan down.

That pic is deffo from Saturday as we took pictures of all mains and put them into 1 single topic.

You keep asking where our aftermath topic is and that it was a carrot fest. I wouldn't really be proud of beating a clan when you had 30 invites on top of your 70 members and then like 20 tanks from FS and Rockmen sniping us all fight and FS and AAO sat in single picking us off as we went corp sign. Yes you carroted us, yes we're not putting a aftermath topic up about being fucked over by like double our ops with tanks included. It would be the exact same if we had like 100 members and like 50 tanks/snipe teams helping us against your 80 members if the roles was reversed, you would get carroted and you would not have an aftermath topic. Thing is, I doubt Doom would put an aftermath topic up, and even if they tried on Forums, I'd just delete it. Cause it's pathetic.

EOP have always hated us since we beat them in a prep as HPC and claimed we ddossed them. They have half a dozen ranks in FS anyway when the rivalry started with them. They have always ragged us, long before we even decided to rag them. It's nothing new, and I doubt they will try to 1 item us again with ballistas considering the tomatos didn't realise they went to a non +1 world but we'll see. I don't really care much for EOP as long as they don't bring the cancer that they're doing in HPC to LPC.

Rage learnt there lesson yes, but that's when you both used rune tanks all through MPC, this is hopefully a cleaner scene, I am not threatening you, and even if I was, your response would not scare me lol. Like I said, FS thought they was smart with 50 members double logging with 50 tanks one weekend and the pure community turned on them. They lost like 10 members that day and lost like 10 more when OP opened.

What Hanu said will bite him back in the ass, all we need to do is leave them to fight MF and OP alone and they'll soon beg us for help, as both clans hate them, then they'll see the exact same response back.

Codi said he messed up with the IRC log, he meant to say FS and not CD, so really, that's bit us back in the ass by the way it's put.

So because the guy in addy is wearing a T-49 cape, means he is ours? So basically everyone in your cape is yours? that's how you're explaining it. I never said he was your main, I just said swag of tank and Liths are the ones using mains for you. That kid in addy is just a random snipe tard from Rockman hitting us and prob you.

Yes someone was using Monis acc, it's not just his acc btw.. like I said, we have told him not to go on that account again. I don't know what he said to you the first time, nor do I care. You say we had an 'entire clan' close into us. I think we have 10 apps from SF members, prob 12 at a push. You went after Envy for prob the first weekend. Then after that, you have always fought us. I understand you pull more then all 3 combined and you want action from us, but why don't you focus them on Sunday and close Envy in like 1 week? 1 less cancer clan down.

That pic is deffo from Saturday as we took pictures of all mains and put them into 1 single topic.

You keep asking where our aftermath topic is and that it was a carrot fest. I wouldn't really be proud of beating a clan when you had 30 invites on top of your 70 members and then like 20 tanks from FS and Rockmen sniping us all fight and FS and AAO sat in single picking us off as we went corp sign. Yes you carroted us, yes we're not putting a aftermath topic up about being fucked over by like double our ops with tanks included. It would be the exact same if we had like 100 members and like 50 tanks/snipe teams helping us against your 80 members if the roles was reversed, you would get carroted and you would not have an aftermath topic. Thing is, I doubt Doom would put an aftermath topic up, and even if they tried on Forums, I'd just delete it. Cause it's pathetic.

EOP have always hated us since we beat them in a prep as HPC and claimed we ddossed them. They have half a dozen ranks in FS anyway when the rivalry started with them. They have always ragged us, long before we even decided to rag them. It's nothing new, and I doubt they will try to 1 item us again with ballistas considering the tomatos didn't realise they went to a non +1 world but we'll see. I don't really care much for EOP as long as they don't bring the cancer that they're doing in HPC to LPC.

Rage learnt there lesson yes, but that's when you both used rune tanks all through MPC, this is hopefully a cleaner scene, I am not threatening you, and even if I was, your response would not scare me lol. Like I said, FS thought they was smart with 50 members double logging with 50 tanks one weekend and the pure community turned on them. They lost like 10 members that day and lost like 10 more when OP opened.

What Hanu said will bite him back in the ass, all we need to do is leave them to fight MF and OP alone and they'll soon beg us for help, as both clans hate them, then they'll see the exact same response back.

Codi said he messed up with the IRC log, he meant to say FS and not CD, so really, that's bit us back in the ass by the way it's put.

Holy sh!t, you love writing essays dont you. 

1) You guys love to claim every guy in  rune and a team7 cape is CD, heck even if they're wearing a team 49 cape they're CD Mains. You're broccolied warlord said that Doom ben and Doom wizzyg, were infact CD mains who changed their name to frame them lmfao. My point is don't go assuming every main out there is CD, it literally gets irritating and makes us wan to show you how the scene will actually look if CD brought mains.

2)By that line of reasoning someone else was using Lithuanianz account?? Accept the responsibility and so will we

3)10-12 apps? Hulk was boasting last week about having 47 apps in a week your saying only 10 of those were SF? yh right.

4)Believe it or not FS/AAO were sniping us too from singles. 

5)So you're saying EOP came to snipe your fight because they lost a prep 1-2years ago..... Fact is relationship between Doom and EOP were never well, and they did rag you in p2p wildy when you were out but EOP never interefered with your saturday LPC fight, it was FS/Rockmen. In return you guys went out later that day to snipe EOP on Foe's cape. The fact that you can't differentiate between EOP and FS/Rockmen is where you fucked up because now you have both clans after your ass this saturday.