Fantastic Job Yesterday.

D o n

Lmao u guys slumped to pulling 30s in HPC, f2p or p2p doubt your clan can give us action for more than 10 seconds. Unless you try teaming with 5 clans but we all know what happened here last time you tried that :)

ur clan is broken lmao

u coulda had 2 days of "where is at" but u have no control over ur members. doesn't matter what u tell them they will bring mains anyway. Weak leadership imo

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/31282-if-cddoom-was-wondering/ here ya go we brought zero mains cant help what others outside our clan do 

u coulda had 2 days of "where is at" but u have no control over ur members. doesn't matter what u tell them they will bring mains anyway. Weak leadership imo

Get your facts straight you scrawny brainded skinhead. Fs already made a topic explaining all mains were there's if anything doom bought more mains than us to 'fight back FS' mains but ended up also attacking our pures

days like yesterday are why nobody takes CD/EOP seriously

so gullible, if we had 90 on teamspeak with mains wed be pulling 150+ 

pretty funny to see these cd guys claim 0 mains on their end and blaming it all on fearless, we weren't born yesterday, nobody with an ounce of intelligence believes your rubbish, everyone knows Lithuanianz and co are cd mains lmao

Thats because you're anti-cd and believe anything. 

so gullible, if we had 90 on teamspeak with mains wed be pulling 150+ 

Thats because you're anti-cd and believe anything. 

I'm not anti any clan lmao, I'm anti-mains, I actually commended Andre for seemingly being one of the CD ranks interested in keeping things pure and 1-5 defence however it appears that some of your other ranks have no issues with things returning back to the way they were in the MPC scene.

I'm not anti any clan lmao, I'm anti-mains, I actually commended Andre for seemingly being one of the CD ranks interested in keeping things pure and 1-5 defence however it appears that some of your other ranks have no issues with things returning back to the way they were in the MPC scene.

you're holding a grudge still from the MPC scene, we dropped the mains and if you can't realize that. get a leak in us and leak our teamspeak. 

Youd hear us saying "no mains under 120 combat"