FOE kills EOP (no longer a pure clan)

holydreams

? you must have banged your head on the wall way too many times after the beat down this weekend

i didn't know inviting people from every clan is "real fo"

304b9c22d75db4fb324085627aa85fb9.gif

very Sick! real fo

yeah they are all REAL people a part of FOE's community LOL

if they weren't why would they even be connected on TS. God you are SO DUMB LOL

yeah they are all REAL people a part of FOE's community LOL

if they weren't why would they even be connected on TS. God you are SO DUMB LOL

They are not apart of your community and we both know it, trust me we had people in your teamspeak when you started handing out clan friend/special guest rank to everyone connecting lmfao

you must be braindead if you thought I meant they are not real people jesus christ lmfao, they are not apart of your community and the only reason they were there was because it was your anni and they attended as invites.

tldr: u invited everyone in the pure community to ur anni to fight eop

/topic

i closed tlp and i claim to have a life but in reality i sit at home all day and cry myself coz im an ugly horse lmfao

They are not apart of your community and we both know it, trust me we had people in your teamspeak when you started handing out clan friend/special guest rank to everyone connecting lmfao

you must be braindead if you thought I meant they are not real people jesus christ lmfao, they are not apart of your community and the only reason they were there was because it was your anni and they attended as invites.

bro you are getting played like the little dog you are pipe down buddy LOLLL

tldr: u invited everyone in the pure community to ur anni to fight eop

/topic

I know you're not this broccolied debb. EOP making you lose braincells. You're actually defending a clan that brought +80 mains to try and ruin FOE's anni and still lost both days. We all know that no other clan was in FOE's cape. Nice excuse after getting slam tho :P