Once Again

Tom Valor

Once Again Pr0 Dutcher [Council of CP] got hacked by his leadership... [for the 2nd time]

I said it to him but he didnt believe me at first, but now he got hacked for the 2nd time and his council got removed, he was kicked from the clan.

19:18:48> "Pr0 Dutcher": <19:12:43> "Pr0 Dutcher" was removed from server group "Council" by "Push".
<19:19:01> "Pr0 Dutcher": 19:11:27> "Pr0 Dutcher" was removed from server group "Administrator" by "Push".
I'd Say CP lol!

~ Tom valor aka Pokemonfan49 aka lauvias [addmeonleague] out.

All of these "claims" are fake. I left CP on my own will and wasnt hacked by them. Push took my rank away becuase I was leaving the clan and nothing else. Stop try to make brown sticky stuff up and make a name for yourself when you know nothing about whats happening. Stop making propaganda please.

All of these "claims" are fake. I left CP on my own will and wasnt hacked by them. Push took my rank away becuase I was leaving the clan and nothing else. Stop try to make brown sticky stuff up and make a name for yourself when you know nothing about whats happening. Stop making propaganda please.

are you real though?

this is a fake pro duther, go ask the real one l0l I talked to the real one today, in vendetta's ts

nice cover up 1 posts, makes u look that much more guilty asshole!!

Lol I heard ur making cv v3 with Westbrook, gl qt pieee