Flawless unofficial Thursday PK Trip feasting on EX/BT

R4ngeTAP

ezj3mb.png

Flawless set out today with 30 legends ready to destroy everyone in world 308. Later peaking at 35.

2ec2mj6.png

We ventured into the wilderness got our scouts ready. We seen Execution being lead by A6 walking around multi like chicken with there heads cut off with 25. So we quickly hit them from north of corp completely obliterated them, then made a quick movement to P18s, At this point there whole clan was lost they tried to cycle with us but we scim pushed on top of them and got the quick clear.

After clearing up Execution we got word that BT was at CA with 28 planning to crash the fight but Execution didn't stand a chance so they retreated back into CA. So we got a quick regroup and fucked them up too. The fight didn't even last 2 mins by the time i returned it was over. Good fight BT.

We got a full regroup at Varock Museum, and our scouts seen Execution wandering around again lost in the wild. So we hit them from south of P18s. They quickly ran to singles after we dropped 3-4 of them. We went on top of P18s then BT rushed us. So we moved on top of hill east of P18s started messing them up BT. Execution proceeded to crash the fight so we did some quick movements and eventually got the 2 v 1 clear on both clans was easy TY 4 loots.

After clearing up both clans we got word that BT wasn't done so we gave them the one two punch and walked them down to singles from lvl 10. After clearing them not once, or twice but for the third time they finally gave up and ended with 40. LOL demoralized!

Shoutouts:

Ryan for being the #1 caller, and leading us to victory.

Zigy for the vid, and always mentioning the boys to return back to the fights.

BT, and Execution for the fights.

Videos

Zigy POV

R4ngeTAP POV

Pictures
2gvpnd4.jpg
3092fli.jpg

2mhvaye.jpg
bf6eb48a5467351c21496948a1c88d84.png
ba7e61c551c61ccd09d9b37bdf2a4b68.png

293da963c0bfbe7dcd8359f4b4e5b55f.png
f598db231ad877d7ccf57327be4d031f.png

FLAWLESS #1 xLPC
Join Today 40-66 cb
Teampeak: flawlessclan.teamspeak3.com

Was fun TY for action :)

We just started EX a couple weeks ago and pretty happy we're at the level to where we can compete already

Lmao all ex does is auto type 24/7 and get "hit" .. Obvii you can compete.

Don't usually reply to topics but you are a dumb fuck don't make a topic and forget to include bt reduced u into merging with vision ascent was in your capes paradox sniping us from the back and still ended with more then you tomorrow I'm going to fucking smoke you and vid it for the pure community to see you pack teles on your trip who would ever take you seriously fuck yards goodluck this Weekend bully session

Don't usually reply to topics but you are a dumb fuck don't make a topic and forget to include bt reduced u into merging with vision ascent was in your capes paradox sniping us from the back and still ended with more then you tomorrow I'm going to fucking smoke you and vid it for the pure community to see you pack teles on your trip who would ever take you seriously fuck yards goodluck this Weekend bully session

justin beiber. You mad bro? Lmao vision closed into Flawless for one and I don't see any Ascent. Drop the tanks and accept the prep before u pipe up to Flawless.

justin beiber. You mad bro? Lmao vision closed into Flawless for one and I don't see any Ascent. Drop the tanks and accept the prep before u pipe up to Flawless.

It was only me and ballista on your guys trip thats it 🙄

oh bt u shudnt be talking brown sticky stuff..... you bring cd all the time L0000000000000000L. AND U NEED TO UNDERSTAND ... VISION IS IN FLAWLESS .  ALL BT DOES IS TALK brown sticky stuff AND FLAME. NO ONE HAS RESPECT FOR BT. LEARN TO GROW UP TAKE YOUR L , MOVE ON AND STOP COMPLAINING .

Stop puttin my name in your mouth boy, Ex just started a couple weeks ago flawless has been around for quite some time. I'll catch you when we are in the correct groove of everything.

FLAWLESS OPENED 3 WEEKS AGO .  AND WE WORKING EVERY SINGLE XLPC OUT THERE .   WE GOT U ON VID GETTING CLEARED EVEN OPTS.